Kento Nanami x Reader - His Weak Spot

Q: Do you like his fit?

As requested, some Nanami FLUFF (no angst, I swear hehe)

10k & I'll start doing the spicy LOL

--

"Back already?" you asked, watching as your fellow jujutsu sorcerer loosened his black and yellow tie before settling into a seat.

"Yeah," he muttered with a sigh.

That single sigh seemed to speak louder volumes than he had given it. He had been out doing the all-too-dangerous work of his profession. Jujutsu sorcery was nothing to gloss over, and you knew that better than anyone Nanami could have talked to. Everyday was cursed to some degree... But you had chosen this life. Still, that did not mean that people like you and Nanami did not deserve a break every once in a long while.

"Do you have anything else planned for the evening?" you asked.

He tilted his head in your direction slightly and said, "No I'm done for the day."

You stretched an arm to the side in a loose motion before stepping toward him. His body seemed to stiffen as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How about we do something together, then?" you said, trying to smile through your own stress. "Maybe dinner, or...?"

You let your sentence trail off into thin air, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze. His backbone was rigid for a second, absolutely alert. A moment later, though, he relaxed again. His eyes, free of their dark sunglasses, were focussed on yours. Old friends have a tendency to read more in each other than in themselves. Sometimes, words unspoken are understood just as clearly. You and Kento Nanami had known each other for enough time that this was the case. This was, to put it plainly, familiarity in a nutshell.

Even if deeper meaning passed between you, neither of you were terribly keen on changing the dynamic that you already had. Sorcery was easily one of the roughest occupations. There was no time for more. And yet, the yearning had made itself evident on several occasions.

"(F/n), if you're implying THAT-"

"I'm not."

You interrupted, but with a true grin. Yes, the yearning was real. But so was the teasing.

"I said dinner, didn't I?"

"But your hands..."

Your fingers had wandered lower across his chest, light, leaving emptiness in their wake. Kento knew you loved to tease him, to mess with his sensibility as a man. God, he was always tempted, but he made sure to let you know that such things were not in the plan. Never.

Work may have been shit (lol), but he was not the type to let himself be distracted by womanly charms. Even if they came from you.

"My hands are just searching for any tight muscles," you said, moving outward to massage his arms. "You have to take care of yourself, Nanami."

Scratch that, he nearly always got distracted by you and your half-hearted advances on his feelings. You were busy feeling him up, and he was trying his best not to act like a boy in heat.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me," he grumbled, appreciating your touch far more than he wanted.

You laughed, the sound twinkling like little stars by his ear. So lovely, it made him gulp, suppressing the crazy need to give you everything.

"Oh Kento. Are you feeling pent up lately?" you asked with more subtle giggles.

"Don't tease me, or you'll regret it," he said, brushing away your hands and standing up.