Gojo x Wife!Reader - Baby Kikufuku

Hey! Another Gojo fic :D hehe, as promised - Thanks for the request

Confession: in my heart, I cannot decide who to simp for more - Gojo or Megumi hehe (I have a lot of fic ideas about both of them teehee :D)

Q: Do you think you and Nobara would get along?

--

"Hey hey! Be careful!" you scolded your husband.

Satoru Gojo was gently trying to get on top of you, but failing miserably due to the bump on your tummy. You were VERY pregnant at present, and having your (hot) man all over you just did not seem to be a viable option as of late. It seemed that sometimes, the world of jujutsu's strongest was unaware what his natural strength could do.

"Hmm. Our baby is going to be so beautiful," Gojo muttered against your ear, kissing your temple right after his wispy words.

He had on his small black shades, but you could see the blue of his eyes peeking at you over the tops of the lenses. Their icy glow always ignited a special warmth in your heart. This applied even when your husband was acting like a total clown (which was often).

Your stomach lurched, and you gasped. Geez. For crying out loud, being pregnant was one hell of a chore.

"Oh my! Is our baby moving around in there?" he asked, laying a soothing hand across your swollen midsection.

"Yes!" you said in between a couple of heavier breaths.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. Don't worry..."

Gojo was kinder than he often appeared to be. His world was full of a dark side of magic that you had been largely unaware of before meeting the white-haired legend. You had simply met him at a store, nothing special. But as it turned out, you were buying the same kind of mochi that day, and he had been captivated by something in your un-cursed spirit.

Since that day, you two had been inseparable. Married, and now boom! You were carrying the baby of your dreams, sired by the man of your dreams.

"I love you, my brave, darling (F/n)," he said, his lips tilted in that silly smile of his.

His hand was rubbing your stomach in slow, careful strokes.

"I love you, too," you answered.

Gojo leaned down and cooed right over your stomach, "And I love YOU too my dear little kikufuku!"

"Huh?"

He was talking to your incoming child, of course. But kikufuku? Really? As a pet name for your new kid, you were not sure you wanted him to call him or her after food.

"Kikufuku's just the best," your man continued talking to your belly. "And you're going to be just as cute and fluffy as my favorite snack!"

Your belly rippled again with soreness as the child inside shifted. After that, Satoru gathered you into his arms as best he could, and the two of you slept peacefully through the entire night.

As soon-to-be-parents, you should have savored the full night's sleep. Soon, nights like these were going to seem like a distant memory, once the baby was actually born. Nightly cry-sessions and diaper changes were due the same time as the baby's birth... However, in these last few days, you and Gojo slept like comfortably nestled logs.

~Timeskip brought to you by Mahito's stitches~

From the time between that evening and the day of your motherly labor, Satoru had been mentioning kikufuku more and more often. Whenever he spoke to the child through your tummy, it was "kikufuku this" and "kikufuku that", at every turn.