Megumi Fushiguro x Reader - That's It, Then?

This was a fic I had started before my break, so here it is teehee :D I have made a list of the requests y'all made before my long hiatus, and I will be getting to them, I promise!!

Also, I did say this could get spicy after 10k, and this book is past that, but hm maybe I'll make a separate book for that stuff? IDK what do y'all think?? Either way is good, just lmk

--

Your head was hazy, a little too fuzzy for your liking. And yet, you were so warm... Turning around in the sheets, you realized that they were tangled up in legs that were not your own, as well. A jolt hit your drowsy mind as you were reminded of the night's run-around. Megumi Fushiguro's (oh-so-kissable) lips were slightly open as he slept beside you.

Gulping softly, you tried to think rationally. You had said yes, yes, yes, and YES. All night long.

"Why...?" you murmured to yourself, a hand reaching out to cup the side of his gorgeous face.

Why had you lost yourself last night?

This was not like you. You and Megumi had not been on any dates, you were not dating. Yet here you were, cuddled up in his bed the morning after, like a good little... No. You were no such thing! You were better than this.

You stopped your wandering fingers just before they made contact with his pale skin. You knew that such contact would be electrifying, comfortable, perfect. That touch of his had been all over you the previous evening, and you knew how terribly good it felt.

However, in the grand scheme of things, you were not in the habit of growing attached to people. Not like this.

So you slipped out the door to his room, silent as a moving cloud.

~Timeskip brought to you by Mei Mei's cool braids~

Lessons were about to start, and you were dressed as usual, joining your group of friends. Fushiguro showed up not long after, and you did your best to act normal. He tried to catch your eye, but it was actually incredible how well you were able to feign the regular routine for the time being.

Megumi did his best to stay calm about it. Inside, he was questioning everything. Not that he regretted a moment of it, but he wanted to see where he stood in your book. If you were not willing to talk to him about it, he had no way of figuring that shit out.

It went on this way for a few days, and each day, Fushiguro went to bed feeling more and more frustrated about the situation. Nobara and Itadori seemed oblivious to any change, but in truth, you and Megumi were increasingly uncomfortable with one another. This kind of thing should not be left to fester so negatively.

Finally, a day came in which Fushiguro had had enough.

You opened the door to your room that morning to find your black-haired peer waiting outside of your door. Your heart leapt sloppily into your throat, thrusting at you a keen feeling of dread.

He looked nonchalant as always, except for a slight crease between his brows. He ran a hand semi-nervously through his dark locks as you stared. Several beats of silence passed before you cranked up the fakeness, lips forming a carefree smile.

"Wanna walk to class together?" you asked, sporting that cheerful grin like a professional actress.

You began walking in the direction of your lesson, letting him fall into step right behind you.

He was having none of your bullshit, though.

"So what? We're never going to talk about what we did?" he asked, following you across the school grounds.