[16]

The chilly morning of November had couples snuggling into one another in search of the warmth the other presented. Warm beverages were being made and consumed by the bundled up residents of Seoul.

A certain teenager was sleeping holding an alpaca stuffie in his arms. There was no more training that he had to go through which was fine by Jeongguk but he had to kill the two men that had started it out. Despite knowing that, Jeongguk slept like a baby.

Seokjin sat at his office desk typing away until his alarm went off.

"Already?" Seokjin spoke to no one in particular as he got up from his chair.

He put his hands in his robe's pocket before walking into his room to get dressed for the day. While it may not seem like it, the mafia leader wore different clothes depending on the time. From midnight to six in the morning, Seokjin wore sleeping clothes. The rest of the day was spent wearing suits or whatever outfit fit his activity for the day.

Seeing as Seokjin may only sleep for five hours, he liked the feeling of his pajamas and wore them an hour extra.

As Seokjin walked into the room, the little pink bunny which had been knocked over last night, came to Seokjin's attention.

"I must have knocked down Kookie last night," Seokjin muttered out.

A sigh escaped Seokjin's lips as he sat up the stuffed animal and proceeded to grab casual wear. Everyone had been instructed to wear casual wear if they were going on the mission.

After grabbing the items he needed, Seokjin laid down his outfit on his bed before he walked into his bathroom. The mafia leader wasted no time striping from his comfortable sleepwear and putting them into the shoot that would send the clothes to the laundry room.

In all his naked glory, Seokjin walked into the shower space and did not waste his time waiting for the water to warm. The water was ice cold and gliding down the man's sculpted body as he let out a relaxed sigh.

Showers were amazing, sure he was 'defenseless' - of course, he had several weapons at his disposal - but the action was quite relaxing. He bent his head down as he enjoyed the feeling of water spray into his black silky hair.

Beads of water traveled down the muscular body, past his eight-pack, and proceeded to go by the enormous package Seokjin had before meeting with the rush of water heading down the drain. Soon foams of soap mixed with the water and proceeded to go down the drain as well.

The handsome man was quite a sight, however, no one was there to see him in such an arousing scene.

As the shower came to an end, the man turned off the cold water and grabbed the soft awaiting towel. His wet hair making his devilish good looks even more dangerous.

Seokjin dried off and walked out to his bedroom with the towel dangerously low. He had no reason to fret over how low the towel was or how erotic he looked since he knew no one saw. The man came to a stop in front of his bed where his outfit was laid out.

Without an ounce of hesitation, Seokjin let the towel fall from his body to reveal his muscular body. He grabbed items of clothing and put them onto his god-like body. Once he was fully dressed, he walked over to his full body mirror to see if his outfit was fit for the occasion.

The casual outfit consisted of a dark grey sweater that had a white stripe that went over the pectoral region, black torn jeans, black shoes, and a brown coat. Seokjin eyed himself up and down and wondered if his outfit was a rich casual instead of just casual.

Perhaps he should replace the dress shoes with sneakers.

"Ah, I have to worry about Jeongguk," Seokjin muttered out to himself as he styled his hair.