[11]

The cool autumn air blew through the trees taking a few leaves with it on a short journey. Birds flew about letting the air ruffle their feathers as some migrated for the upcoming winter season. Teenagers hung out at various locations to have fun or more realistically doing homework.

All was well, even in the Kim mansion - excluding the man in agonizing pain - seeing as Jeongguk's tears had stopped flowing.

"Look at how much prettier you look without the tears falling," Seokjin said to Jeongguk.

He made a mental note to get his closest men to write more things for him to say. Seokjin was not scripted, at least not technically, it was more memorizing what to say to not come off as mean and playing the part.

After all, how else was the cold-hearted mafia leader supposed to say sweet things to Jeongguk? There was no such part in his brain that allowed those thoughts.

"Mm, food?" Jeongguk asked.

Seokjin hummed as he looked at the outfit set out by Yuri.

"Well, I need to get you dressed first," Seokjin said making Jeongguk whine.

"Hurry, hurry. Someone else is going to eat all the meat!" Jeongguk whined as Seokjin unzipped the teenager's onesie.

At this point, Jeongguk did not care much about the older male dressing him since he had no foul intentions with his body. Unless he counted the elder wanting to kill him on several occasions and his impending death at his hands.

Still, after being told he was not fully a male Jeongguk shied away from the elder's touch. Seokjin caught onto the youngers action and decided to have some fun while he was at it.

"What, are you suddenly afraid I will do something to you?" Seokjin asked as Jeongguk held the soft sweater in his hands, his gaze anywhere but on him.

The elder watched as a blush grew on Jeongguks cheeks, however, instead of stuttering cutely Jeongguk scoffed.

"As if, you wouldn't do anything," Jeongguk muttered out and before he could say 'bun' he was already pinned onto his bed.

Seokjin's dark brown eyes bore into Jeongguks eyes as he held Jeongguks struggling hands above his head. Fear was evident in Jeongguks eyes, Seokjin felt the teenager's quick heartbeat. Goosebumps even coated Jeongguk bare upper body.

"Let me clear this up for you," Seokjin leaned closer so his lips were near Jeongguks ear, "You are my bitch, remember? I could easily take your virginity and if I truly felt like it, I could get you pregnant with my child. What would you do? Fight back with your puny little limbs?" Seokjin mocked.

"G-get off me please," Jeongguk whispered.

Fear pooled in his stomach as he was barely able to keep his breathing steady before he went into a full panic mode. Seokjin smirked as he pulled away and looked at Jeongguk who laid with his eyes closed.

"As you said, someone else is going to eat the food if you go at such a turtles speed," Seokjin said as Jeongguk sat up and quickly slipped the sweater on.

Seeing Jeongguk look like he did at the moment made a microscopic part of Seokjin feel bad.

Jeongguk tried to calm his heart as he shakily unzipped the rest of his onesie. He looked at the elder to make sure he was not looking at him and the man was not. Jeongguk quickly slipped on the pants and grabbed his socks.

He knew that he was nothing to that man and could be replaced. He was starting to wonder why he was not dead already and what the man would continue to do to him since he was his "bitch."