[2]

In the kitchen of a certain broad-shouldered male, a kimchi refrigerator had a little less kimchi in it than it usually did. The missing bit of the kimchi was now in the new member of the 'family' breakfast, untouched since the teenager was still being carried to the kitchen.

As Seokjin was walking to the kitchen everyone sat talking about various topics.

Yoongi and Yuri were discussing on getting Yuri a new teddy bear because the old one had lost an eye, which was looked for but was unable to be located, Yuri wanted Teddy to have a friend to help him through the tough time.

Jimin and Tae were discussing why they liked the milk they liked, strawberry and chocolate respectably. On either side of the table sat their Daddys, Namjoon, and Hoseok who talked about getting a new car since the old black one had been obliterated in the shootout a week before.

"Boss, good morning." The head chef said as Seokjin walked in ending all conversations.

All heads turned to see the teenage boy in a pink bunny onesie clinging onto Seokjin and hiding his face in his neck.

"Did he fall that quickly?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin walked over and one of the various butlers pulled the chair out.

"I guess you could say that. You all know I have no tolerance for those who cannot do their job," He said as he sat the teenager on the chair before taking a seat at the head of the table.

Jeongguks bottle was sat on the table next to his meal. Everyone recalled the screams of pure and utter pain earlier that morning.

Jeongguk shyly looked up to see familiar faces, there was obviously the man who had him refer to him as 'daddy' - others called him by Boss-, the girl from earlier that morning with a knife in her doll, the little male in the duck onesie, the other boy in the dinosaur onesie and-

"Hyung-jin?!" Jeongguk asked in shock as he looked at Hoseok who was looking at Seokjin.

Hoseok turned his gaze to the boy as did the others due to his sudden outburst while Seokjin was talking about using violence.

"You...you know these psychos? What happened to Tae-hee? Her little brother who went to visit..." Jeongguk said softly as tears fell down his face for the nth time in the last twenty-four hours.

Seokjin looked at Hoseok who smiled awkwardly since he had not expected the teenager to cry.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. My boyfriend is Kim Taehyung and my little baby is an only child, I made it all up. It was all part of the mission." Hoseok said simply as Taehyung giggled as he recalled Namjoons reaction to being called his pet names from his daddy.

"Do not cry. I said to behave, is this behaving?" Seokjin asked as the boy hid his face in his hands as he cried harder. "Stop crying, if you do not you will get five spankings for disrespecting me and embarrassing me," Seokjin said as he grabbed the teenager's hair tightly which was greeted with a scream of pain.

"Boss!"

Everyone - but Jeongguk who cried - looked at the person who had spoken. Namjoon did not waver as he stood up and glared at Seokjin.

"I understand that you wish to use violence, even if you are the fucking mafia's leader, you shouldn't do that. If you want the boy to fall you have to treat him nice, care for him, and not threaten him. Hurting him and threatening him will result in the boy rebelling and not falling, thus ruining the mission," Namjoon explained as Jeongguk let out a soft sniffle.

Seokjin was silent as he took in what Namjoon had said and looked at the hand in the raven black hair. He analyzed how badly the teenager shook and how he had scooted closer to Yoongi who seemed to be thinking as well.