[10]

In the Kim mansion, there are a total of three things that there seems to be no end to. These three things would be wealth, hunger, and love. The wealth was obvious seeing as Seokjin was able to drop 1,000,000₩ and get thousands more as the money fell. Seeing as there were three couples in Seokjin's close circle there was no question as to where the limitless amount of love came from.

The hunger?

Well, there was the hunger for power, the hunger for more money, and of course literal hunger for food. The latter seemed to be covered by Jeongguk who was slightly upset.

"Hey...Where is the guy?" Jeongguk asked as he placed down a crayon.

It had been about a week since Seokjin had promised to take him to get Korean Barbeque. Jeongguk knew damn well that there was no lack of money since a day or two prior he had been eating dinner when a butler said the 3,352,290₩ five-pound cheese had arrived.

The cheese was called Pule and was worth 670,536₩ a pound. Jeongguk had choked on his mac 'n' cheese as he heard about the outrageous price for the cheese from Serbia.

"What guy?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin was currently getting his bottom patted softly as Namjoon rocked the sleeping teenager. Yuri was supposed to come and switch with watching Jeongguk but she was running a little late seeing as her last target ruined her favorite pair of converse. Sure the shoes were not top brand as the others wore but she had felt so attracted to the panda design shoes.

Jeongguk let out an agitated groan at Namjoons genuine question. The younger assumed the older male was trying to get him to refer to the man as 'Daddy' but it had been a genuine question from Namjoon. How the hell was the dimpled man supposed to know which guy the younger was speaking of?

After an agitated groan, Jeongguk reluctantly repeated himself with a slight edit in his sentence this time.

"Where is my Daddy? He promised me some of that good food a week ago if not more," Jeongguk said.

"Oh. Boss has been busy with some things. I would advise not to disturb him," Namjoon said.

Jeongguk did not like the idea of the promised food being pushed back.

"He needs me for whatever reason he kidnapped me. I'll just go talk to him right now, I want that food," Jeongguk said as he stood up.

However, he did not get anywhere near the door as his wrist was grabbed suddenly.

"Do not get too cocky. Do not misunderstand Boss, if we had not found you it would have been another. You are not very special, and you could easily be replaced. Keep that in mind and stay in your lane," Namjoon said in a very cold voice.

Jeongguk glared at the male as he quickly ripped his hand from the strong grip and ran off. He had actually been foolish enough to think that any of these men were nice.

A small whimper escaped Jeongguks throat as he ignored the shouting of the men who chased after him. Tears fell from his face and Jeongguk fell to his ass harshly letting out a cry.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Seokjin asked Jeongguk as he pointed his pistol at the teenager.

A small whimper left Jeongguk as more tears fell. Before him stood Seokjin with his dress shirt opened to reveal a tight t-shirt underneath. Jeongguk could see it curve against his muscle.

"J-just kill me. I'm disposable, aren't I? I'm not special!" Jeongguk yelled as more tears fell.

His sobs getting worse and making it harder to breathe properly.