[4]

It was a peaceful enough day for the mafia seeing as there were no conflicts being settled out that day. On any other Friday - or day to be exact - there was always some tussle to do. Whether it be having a shootout, getting money from someone, killing someone, infiltrating places to get what they want, or anything else really; there was always something to do. Being in the mafia sure was not easy for the work and the risk of getting caught.

Due to all the downsides, some people wondered why people joined the mafia. Some joined for family honor - if their parent(s) were in it or something of that kind - or perhaps it was the amount of money made.

There was always a reason, then there was Jeongguk.

The teenager had been living a relatively nice life while as a trainee only to be harshly kicked out and later that same day kidnapped. No one asked him if he wanted to join the mafia and he sure as hell did not ask to join.

However, he just was not lucky and ended up in his current unfortunate situation.

"Let go of me you pervert!" Jeongguk yelled as he thrashed against the muscular man behind him.

"You said you needed to use the bathroom. Did you lie to daddy?" Seokjin growled out making Jeongguk flinch.

"I-I need to um go number two, I don't need assistance," Jeongguk tried to lie but the feeling of Seokjin's hands on his hips told him that Seokjin would have no problem with seeing him basically naked...once again.

"I have very little patience at the moment. If you lie I will spank you again," Seokjin said as he grabbed Jeongguks zipper making the teenager panic.

"P-pee," Jeongguk said hurriedly since that way the older male would not see his body again.

Jeongguk did not take into consideration that Seokjin said that he could not use the bathroom without assistance and that went far beyond unzipping the pink bunny onesie.

Seokjin felt his eyebrow twitch in annoyance but decided against the idea of forcing the boy to sit on the toilet. The man thought nothing of it as he zipped the bunny onesie down - ignoring whenever the teenager froze up - and went to pull the boxers down.

It was at the moment that Jeongguk realized the mistake he had made.

"You pervert! Don't touch me!" Jeongguk yelled with his face beat red.

Seokjin's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he tightened his grip on the flimsy body part.

"I am merely helping you pee, now pee or else I will consider this as a waste of my time and you have no idea what I am like whenever I get angry," Seokjin whispered into the teenager's ear making him shiver.

"I-I can pee alone-" Jeongguk flinched whenever he found Seokjin's other hand wrapped around his neck.

"It was not a suggestion," Seokjin growled as he tightened his grip on Jeongguks neck making the other gasp.

"C-can't breathe!" Jeongguk managed as he struggled to inhale.

At that moment Seokjin decided it was enough and let go which. Which resulted in Jeongguk coughing and taking in big breaths.

"Pee," Seokjin ordered and Jeongguk just could not hide his emotions any longer.

It did not matter since the man had seen him cry earlier. Jeongguk covered his eyes with his arms to hide his tears as a light stream of urine exited Jeongguk. Seokjin acknowledged that Jeongguk was crying but what was he supposed to do? Kiss the teenager and tell him things would get better?

Hell no.

He was not Yoongi, Hoseok or even Namjoon who were soft about things like that. Seokjin had not a single bone meant for comforting and was not going to do something he knew he could not do.