[15]

The morning had calmed down slightly from the morning rush as a sleek white private plane zipped through the sky. Seokjin - the owner - sat comfortably as he worked on his files as his pilot ensured his arrival back to Seoul. No other things could have been done in Busan at the time so Seokjin decided to go back, after all, Yoongi said Jeongguk threw a tantrum or two about drinking from the baby bottle so Seokjin would have to talk to Jeongguk.

Though, Yoongi did say that Jeongguk had been extremely happy whenever his favorite band - that was on the show - had won. Yoongi may or may not have called Seokjin and told him what band Jeongguk had liked the best. Seokjin may or may not have pulled some strings, threatened a family or three.

As Seokjin worked, a voice stopped his train of thought for a moment.

"Sir, would you like something to drink?" The bartender asked as he got ready to grab whatever his boss needed.

"I will take a simple scotch, put ice up to the middle of the glass," Seokjin said not once glancing up from his laptop as he sent a file to one of the teams to take out some people.

"That is done now, now to check the shipping," Seokjin muttered to himself as he opened another tab to check on his main form of money.

"Here you go," The bartender said as he carefully held out the alcoholic beverage to Seokjin.

"Put it on the table," Seokjin said as he got up and headed to the pilot to give him a new direction to head to.

"Head to Jeju island," Seokjin ordered and the pilot nodded as he quickly changed the destination.

Seokjin walked to the seating area of the plane and saw the two couples just enjoying their time together.

"Change of plans boys, we are headed to Jeju island to sort out a mix up which can turn out to be messy," Seokjin said.

"Okay boss," They all said in unison as Seokjin turned back to head to the couch he occupied.

"Ah, I should probably call Yoongi and tell him that we are not coming back as soon as he thought," Seokjin muttered out.

He also remembered about the tied up man in the back of the plane.

Luck seemed to have been on the mafia leader's side, seeing as the man was part of the problem being formed in Busan. Also, that man had almost touched the two stuffed animals which would have caused the two items to be contaminated.

The male was being guarded by two of his flight attendants on either side as they pointed their weapons at the man who was out cold.

Just another normal flight with the mafia.

Seokjin grabbed his phone and called Yoongi. It did not take long before Yoongi was answering the phone and asking if he was home yet.

"Ah, I am afraid not. There was a miscommunication between some sellers and our men so I have to take care of that in Jeju island," Seokjin said.

The image of a certain bunny smiled man flashing across his mind as Yoongi responded to the news.

"I may understand but Jeongguk will probably be crushed. He was looking forward to you coming home for some reason," Yoongi said from the other line.

Immediately, Seokjin's attention was caught.

"Oh really? Is he near you?" Seokjin asked as he craved to hear the young and innocent voice.

To Seokjin, the young teenager's voice was a sweet as honey, as intoxicating as alcohol, and as addicting as drugs. If he were not so pure, he might become his best seducer in the mafia. Ever since Henry had been shot and broken a few bones, no one had compared to him.