[6]

No single organization of bad people is ever out of the danger of being caught. Some moles tell outsiders vital information and most times moles can do their role easily and not get caught, however, Seokjin's mafia is different.

No one knows Seokjin's real name besides himself, Yoongi, and his deceased family.

Those in the mafia called him 'Boss' but those who Seokjin and his close circle suspected to be a mole were entrusted with a fake name. Even those in the tight circle were given a fake name because Seokjin only trusted Yoongi due to Yoongi's father being his own father's right-hand man.

Hell, even if he did not want Yoongi to have his name it would be too late. Yoongi and Seokjin had grown up together, of course, Seokjin's father had said Seokjin's name whenever addressing him. Yoongi had been next to Seokjin since he could go from one place to another.

Though, Yoongi had never called Seokjin by his name even if he had known the elder's name. Due to how close the two were, Yoongi was the one who helped Seokjin pick fake names to give out to certain people as to not risk someone suggesting Seokjin's real name.

At the current moment, Seokjin expected a certain fake name to escape the gang leaders - who had shot at Jeongguk - mouth. The name had actually been suggested to Seokjin by Yoongi whenever Seokjin had been intoxicated and found the name hilarious due to what it meant.

"Lee Bon-Hwa, one who is glorious? I guess the name is fitting for the leader of the mafia," The gang leader said as he stood in front of his men.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk shook in Seokjin's arms as his heart's palpitating filled his ears and his stomach churned. Seokjin felt how badly Jeongguk shook and pulled the younger closer so his face was pressed into his muscular chest. He stopped shaking.

"Are you expecting me to be surprised, Kang Jum? I guess your name is fitting as well, just like a king you do not get yourself involved in the hard work and rely on what your little mole was given," Seokjin said.

Seokjin stepped away from his hold on Jeongguk to stand in front of him. The older had decided Jeongguk had been comforted by the squeeze and instead went to stand protectively in front of the younger before Jum shot at him,

Jeongguks eyes widened at his actions, how could this man just leave him defenseless? That bullet was real and it could have killed him but yet this man just left him to fend for himself. Feeling as if the man was about to leave him to be in perfect view of the deadly weapon, Jeongguk reacted.

Without thinking, Jeongguk reached out and grabbed the man's suit with his hand.

Seokjin glanced back at Jeongguk and saw how scared he looked. Something about Jeongguk looking like that because of some low life pissed Seokjin off.

"Stay calm," Seokjin mouthed to Jeongguk since the elder had once been in that same position once before.

Once.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, was in shock, stay calm. Stay calm? How the fuck was he supposed to stay calm whenever a guy had shot him and wanted him dead? He was relying on his kidnapper for protection! How the actual fuck does he stay tranquil in their current situation?

However, Jeongguk simply stayed silent and hoped he would live to sing at least one last song or even dance one final dance. After all, reporting his kidnapper was absolutely not possible seeing as the chief of police turned out to be part of the mafia.

Seokjin turned his head back to the gang leader who looked smug as he aimed his gun at Seokjin. The broad-shouldered man found the gang leader to be a complete idiot, if he had seen him open why would he not shoot?