[14]

A week had passed since Jeongguks training had begun and quite a few things had happened such as Seokjin killing his hostage and waiting for his new one to be brought in any moment. In the end, the man did not crack which Seokjin would have loved if the man was one of his own, but he was with the wrong side. There had also been a robbery in one of Seokjin's ports in Busan resulting in Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung being sent there immediately.

The training Jeongguk had gone through was very hard and needless to say, Jeongguk had lost motivation and was wondering if it would ever pay off in the end. After all, it seemed like so much work - and soreness - just for a one-time thing.

"I don't want to train anymore," Jeongguk whimpered as he hid under his covers.

The alarm - which was set for the ridiculous time of seven in the morning - still had not gone off but Jeongguk was wide awake.

Jeongguk knew that whenever the alarm went off, his daddy would walk into the room and get him ready for the day. However, the teenager could not do it anymore. Jeongguk decided that once his daddy entered to get him ready, he would announce that he would not do the training anymore.

Reasons being that the work was hard and his body had been hurting all week. How the hell did the baby and toddler version of the man stand it all?

Jeongguk tried to imagine the baby version of the handsome man getting flipped into the air and landing on his backside. It was not a very nice feeling and it was even more embarrassing than the handsome man having to have had to press ice against his tailbone during dinner. An action that led the other teenagers to wiggle their eyebrows at him.

Jeongguk would be lying if he said the others were not rubbing off on him. The young teenager had training in the morning and after he got to have his 'little' time which was more like 'little' training or conditioning. That time let Jeongguk relax and try to ease his aching body.

More times than not, Yuri would take advantage of Jeongguk 'husk' mode and do his makeup. She did back off whenever Jeongguk was pissed about his snacks.

His diet was an obvious factor that was impacted - and after finally eating whatever he wanted after years - which did not sit well with Jeongguk. Thus, Jeongguk responded by being a pissed off teenager, being depressed, and lashing out.

At the moment Jeongguk was pouting as he hid under his covers and thinking of the snacks left uneaten.

His little toes wiggled in his llama socks as he pulled a stuffed animal close to his chest. While the stuffed animal meant nothing to Jeongguk, it was fairly nice to feel the comforting presence.

Doubt filled Jeongguk from head to toe as he stared at his covers. He doubted that he would need anything he was being taught and doubted that the pain was worth it. His snacks being taken away also made it hard for Jeongguk to believe the training was worth it.

All his snacks had been confiscated resulting in the current depressed mood of the teenager who caused Seokjin a hassle whenever trying to get the teenager to drink milk from his bottle. It was almost as if Jeongguk was on his period.

Though it was not like a woman who obviously bled every month, Jeongguk did get a period due to his female organs. Jeongguk's period was similar to those of a mouse, instead of bleeding out the linen-like human females, bimales reabsorb their linen but do get cramps. Bimales also go through PMS like females, the only thing that changes between the female period and the bimale period would be the absorbing part.

Jeongguk had noticed cramps and such during his trainee days but thought they were from the overuse of his body.

The young teenager jumped slightly whenever the familiar tune of his alarm started to blare. The familiar sound of his bedroom door being pulled open. However, Jeongguks sharp hearing noticed the footsteps were softer.