[19]

The Kim mansion was filled with excitement after Seokjin had revealed that Jeongguk was finally agreeing to try and become a little. Yoongi and Yuri - who had to leave early - were also excited or rather, Yuri was ecstatic and Yoongi was indifferent. The young woman was going on about how she could not wait to dress Jeongguk up and be able to do his makeup for fun.

Even if Jeongguk said he would try and become a little, he never said he would be easy. Seokjin was learning that the hard way.

"I am not wearing that," Jeongguk pouted as he turned his head away from the offered neon pink onesie.

"Why not?" Seokjin asked as he shot a glare at the teenager who sat on the bed with only the pink fluffy towel with a hood.

"Too bright, and it's not cute," Jeongguk pouted.

After all, if the man wanted him to be a little, he would have to look cute since kids are supposed to be cute.

"Well, what cute onesie would you like to wear?" Seokjin asked tiredly as he tossed the onesie into the rejected pile.

"None, I want to wear those cute blue bear socks, I don't care what else I wear but I want those cute socks," Jeongguk rambled.

Seokjin let out a sigh since the younger had been fighting to wear the socks but would complain about the outfits chosen because they were 'uncomfortable'.

"You do not like the outfits and you do not want to wear onesies because they do not let you use the socks you want, at this point I am contemplating letting you wear only socks with panties," Seokjin grumbled out as he went through the drawer for more clothes.

"Well, there is this one thing I want to wear, promise I won't complain if I get to wear it with my cute socks," Jeongguk said happily.

"Oh? What is the catch here?" Seokjin asked since he saw the smile Jeongguk wore.

It was the same one the teenager wore whenever he said he would take a bath, as long as he got to play with toys in the tub. That was a mistake, Seokjin wondered if the cleaners would be able to get the shampoo off of the lights over the tub.

"Well..." Jeongguk played with his fingers nervously as he looked up at Seokjin with a shy smile. "It may or may not be in your closet," Jeongguk confessed.

He had grown an attachment to said hoodie whenever he had woken up in the morning in the man's room.

There in the closet - what scared Jeongguk the most about waking up there was that he had probably slept with the closet door open - was a blue hoodie with a peanut butter jar design on the upper left of the hoodie and Jeongguk had wanted it.

"Huh? Do you want to wear one of my dress shirts?" Seokjin asked, confused.

After all, he was not aware that Jeongguk had seen into his closet of disguises.

"No, not at the moment at least," Jeongguk said.

"Then what are you referring to?" Seokjin asked, confused.

Jeongguk hummed as he swung his legs.

"I saw this cute blue hoodie with like a peanut butter jar design on it; I want to wear it. I saw it in your closet," Jeongguk said shyly as he played with the dangling ear from his towel. He bit his bottom lip and looked up at the man with wide shiny eyes. "Please?" Jeongguk asked expecting the man to refuse but instead saw the man holding up two items.

"We will head to my room after you put these on, oh what pants do you want to wear?" Seokjin asked Jeongguk as he bent down.

The man grabbed one of Jeongguk's feet and slid on the sock that Jeongguk had been fighting to wear for a while before switching to the other foot and doing the same thing. Jeongguk remained silent over the questions on pants since he wanted to wear the hoodie before he chose pants, after all, he had to make sure they complemented one another.