[12]

Seoul was cooler seeing as the days passed and grew closer to winter. The early morning sun shone a sliver on Jeongguks face much to his dismay. A soft groan left Jeongguk as he turned away from where the sun had infiltrated his room. The grumpy teenager lifted his covers to go over his face in a futile attempt to return to the land of unconsciousness.

It was too late, the damage had been done.

Jeongguk whined in protest as his eyes opened slowly and after a couple of blinks, his eyes adjusted to the room which was drab and cold. The pastel pink of his room appearing slightly murkier but was still clearly pastel pink, just not a pretty shade. The young male yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, making sure to get rid of the rheum which had collected over the night.

The teenager eyed the bathroom door but remembered the last time he tried to use the bathroom without the man's help...

Jeongguk really had to go use the bathroom but it was the middle of the night. Surely, surely the door would let Jeongguk in. He felt as if his bladder was about to explode. After all, the man did not expect him to find him to let him use the bathroom in the middle of the night...right?

If he did that was completely preposterous! For various reasons such as the mansion was really big and what if a demon grabbed him as he walked down the dark hallways?!

Though, as Jeongguk thought about the incident he realized something. His sudden revelation of his actual gender yesterday explained why he seemed to have a smaller bladder than other guys. His bladder was the same as that of a female, that explained having to use the bathroom more than other guys who were also trainees.

However, the incident had taken place before Jeongguk found out he was a bimale.

Jeongguk knew he would wet his pants if the door would not let him in so Jeongguk took the risk. Thinking back on it though, Jeongguk knew the risk was not worth it.

Either way, he would have ended up wetting himself, just that he would not have been in pain as he peed himself. Wetting himself would not have been embarrassing if he had been a child but he was a teenager who was being hormonal and all due to puberty.

Jeongguk hated that whenever the man found him, he was in a urine-soaked onesie, sitting in his own piss and crying. As well as the man giving him another bath because he had wet himself because the door shocked him and would not let him in.

Needless to say, Jeongguk had learned his lesson of using the bathroom. Next time it was an emergency, Jeongguk decided he would need to get an empty bottle to not go find the man and risk a demon grabbing his ankle.

The teenager hummed as he laid down and waited for the man to show up to get ready for the day. However, something did not let him be comfortable. After several attempts to get comfortable, Jeongguk let out a groan and his hands went underneath the warm blanket over him.

"Begone you demons wear," Jeongguk whispered as he shimmied out of the pants he had worn yesterday.

He threw the pants to the ground and wiggled his little feet in his socks contemplating if they should come off as well. Jeongguk decided against removing his socks since they went with the panties he wore.

Jeongguk had never realized how much he was missing out on with wearing boxers. He was able to move his legs freely and show off his smooth legs. A happy sigh left Jeongguk as he casually rubbed his hands against his smooth legs since no one appreciates his smooth legs in the mansion.

As Jeongguk appreciated his smooth legs, Seokjin was drinking his coffee as he went through the paperwork. Even being the mafia leader did not exclude him from paperwork, that sucked.