[5]

The morning was new and the bustling of the capital began. The motor vehicles honked and the chattering of people communicating filled the streets. Shops opened and cafes welcomed customers with a warm hug of coffee and sweet pastries.

Despite how many people were clustered about everyone still felt the coldness of the coming Autumns air nipping at their skin.

Meanwhile, a certain handsome man was washing the blood off of his body.

The maids washed his bloody clothes carefully as others cleaned the bloody shoes. The water that rolled off of the man was no longer a deep crimson color but clear with white soap foam.

If anyone were to see, the only evidence that there had been blood would be the few drops that had escaped the man as he walked into the bathroom.

At the same time, at the entrance of the mansion there stood a few males.

"Next time be faster. This was just Boss being merciful," Yoongi told the five males who looked at the floor.

Their family members or lover's corpses were being disposed of that moment by the disposer team.

"Yes, sir. We shall never forget the kindness Boss has bestowed upon us," They all said in unison.

"Go back to work," Yoongi ordered.

All the males bowed and headed out of the mansion to the car that would transport them to their offices.

"Yoongi-hyung," Namjoon said as he ran a hair through his ink-black hair.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"I cannot find Im. What do I do now?" Namjoon asked since he had been ordered by the boss to get Im to wake Jeongguk up.

Yoongi let out a tired sigh.

"I'll go talk to Boss," Yoongi said as he fixed his own suit.

"Okay, I'll wake up the littles. Hoseok has already relaid the breakfast orders to the chef," Namjoon said as Yoongi simply nodded.

Namjoon bowed curtly at Yoongi before fixing his suit and walking off. It had been an early morning for the mafia.

Seokjin had an important call to make so the promise of killing the people was not kept. However, Seokjin made sure to come through with the deaths in the morning.

Namjoon found himself in front of Jimin's room where his pastel yellow nameplate showed his name. A wave of calmness and love surged through Namjoon.

Jimins aura itself was enough to calm the taller male. The soft giggles that Jimin emitted could cure Namjoon of cancer.

"Baby, are you awake?" Namjoon asked as he pushed the door open.

"Hey babe, let me guess, Boss had you guys do something early again?" Jimin asked.

Jimin sat in his Chimmy bathrobe with a book in his hands.

"Yeah, did you like the book?" Namjoon asked softly as he walked to the younger male.

The taller lent down and pressed a soft kiss to the younger male's forehead.

"Very much. Thanks for getting me this book, I love it," Jimin said happily.

Namjoon felt his heart swell happily but he walked over to the closet.

"Are you feeling little space today?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Jimin.

"I just have a feeling I should be in big space today," Jimin said and Namjoon nodded.

"Here, I'll give you a more laid back yet professional look," Namjoon said as he dug through his boyfriend's closet.

The Mafia Leader's LittleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara