Something New

Chuuya

I left y/n like that. I don't know what to do.
Who can even love an idiot like that?!
That's my other thought too.
I sigh aloud.
"That was some encouragement." Akutagawa says walking in front me.
"Hey! That's all I knew what to do!" I say in defense.

What else can I do?!
"If you know something better why don't you try?!" I argue,
"Like I know how to help with these romance problems" Akutagawa says back. I sigh again.

"What are we going to do?! Y/n is so depressed" I say.
"Why are you asking me? You're my executive, you should know. Didn't you work with Dazai?!" Akutagawa says.

"Uh this is a disaster.." I say in complaint.
"Figure it out. She's your friend." Akutagawa says before parting ways.
I now walk alone.
I fix my hat and put my hand on face.
What am I going to do....
——-
(Memory)

"Dazai, Chuuya, you have a new partner starting today." Mori says.
Dazai looks with excitement.
I sigh... please not another nut job like Dazai....
"Introduce yourself." Mori says.
"Yessir." Says a young girl our age.

She walks up, she's wearing a black dress, black tights, and black leather high heal shoes.

She's cute... I think to myself.. I look over to see if Dazai is going crazy for a cute girl.
His eyes are wide, he's in awe. He's probably thinking something wrong.. I look away disappointed in Dazai.

"My name is, y/n, y/n y/l. Please call me,
y/n. I look forward to work with you." She says bowing her head.
"You're always so professional! You can lighten up with them okay." Mori says, she looks at Mori, smiles and nod.
She seems really close with Mori.

I can't stop looking at her, she seems way too innocent for the Port Mafia. Is she some psycho like Dazai?!
"Hi y/n! I'm Dazai! Pleasure to meet you. Oh my! You're so cute! I hope I won't get distracted during work! Chuuya you think so too huh?" Dazai says,
DAZAI I SWEAR!!!

"Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" I scream at Dazai,
"Look at you! You can't stop checking her out, your cheeks are rosy too!
Watch out y/n! He might be having nasty thoughts!" Dazai says putting himself in front of y/n to 'protect her' from me...

"Why you!!! I'll kill you for sure this time!"
I scream running to beat the hell outta him.
"Now, now lets calm down. You guys are stressing out y/n." Mori says. I look over at y/n who's blushing. I stop now flustered.

"I hope you guys can get along. Now please show her around. She hasn't really been around the Port Mafia much. Please show her around, boys." Mori asks, Dazai and I nod.

Dazai takes y/n hand,
"Cmon y/n let's go! I'll show you all the pretty sights here but watch out for Chuuya he's having really nasty thoughts right now." Dazai says running off with y/n.
"SCREW YOU DAZAI! AND BESIDES THATS ALL YOU" I scream before chasing after Dazai.

We take her around, she in awe at everything. She hasn't really said much unless asked a question and even if it got too, 'personal' she would dodge the question.

"Y/n how long have you been here?" Dazai asks,
"A few years now." She says.
"Huh?! Than why do we need to show you around? Don't you know where everything is by now?! Or are you just as stupid as Dazai? Who still runs into walls and cries to me!" I ask y/n.. I may have taken out my frustration from Dazai on her..

She looks at me shocked,
"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Mori never took me around I just stayed with Elise in his office. I'm sorry!" She says nervously bowing. Her voice slightly cracking..
Crap.. now I've done it..