Another job

Y/N
———

Dazai carried you all the way home...
"Dazai please I can walk!" You say.
"Y/n you would just run to Chuuya's side." Dazai predicts.
You know he isn't wrong...
You feel awful for leaving him there...
"I mean, I love you."
You can't stop thinking about that.

"You're right Dazai. I feel bad." You admit. Whenever you're with Dazai you can never keep anything to yourself.

"See? This is why I cant let go." Dazai explains.
"Why go back to him though?" Dazai asks,
"Because I feel bad. He's always been there for me and I've never repaid him... I've practically used him..." you say.

Your father comes to your mind.
You can never get a devil out once you let it in
You tremble.

"Aw y/n you've never used him. He could've let you be. It's in Chuuya's nature to help others." Dazai reassures you.
"And besides you would've rejected him anyways! Why even bother!" Dazai says with a laugh.
You look at him, you're a bit upset at his behavior towards your friend.

You finally make it to his place.
He sets you down.
"Now now y/n don't run away okay..?" Dazai says. He looks down at you his eyes stare harshly into yours.
His voice is playful but you know he isn't joking.
You nod nervously.
He smirks.
"Good." He says firmly.

You sit by his window, you quietly look out.
You're scared to get to close to Dazai right now.

Chuuya I'm... I'm sorry...
You check your phone.
No one texted you. Not even Chuuya.
You sigh.

"Aw y/n don't look so sad! Tomorrow I have big plans for us!" Dazai says with a smile.
You look up at him nervously.
Dazai's mood soften up.

Maybe it's because of the situation and what just happened before but...
You feel like your being held hostage... you feel uncomfortable being here...

Why..?
Weren't you so desperate for Dazai..?
Why do you feel this way..?

"Y/n what's wrong?" Dazai asks, he comes up behind you and rests his chin on your head.
His arms slowly wrap around you.
"I... I don't feel good." Is all you manage to say.

"Gosh stop thinking about that little annoying red head jeez!" Dazai says in a playful annoyed tone.
"It's not just that." You add.
"Huh? Than what's up?" Dazai asks.
"It's just... I feel so uncomfortable..." you begin.
"I was so desperate to find you. Yet why do I feel so uncomfortable right now... ah my head... it hurts... I just want time to stop." You say you place your hands over your ears.

Dazai places his hands over yours.
"Huh?"
"Y/n I'm sorry for earlier if I got too 'possessive' I could tell I made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry." Dazai says.
You turn around to see Dazai standing before you with an apologetic face.

"Dazai..." you say, you cup his face.
He rests his chin in your hands.
"I'm sorry y/n." Dazai says.
You shake your head.
"It's okay." You say, you smile.
"I just... got worried you know... there was a high possibility you would end up with Chuuya after everything that happened." Dazai explains.

"I know. I've been trying to understand this all myself but I won't leave you okay? You know what you mean to me." You say.
He should know what he's means to you... you did desperately look for him...
"I know..." Dazai says leaning into your hand.
You sigh.
You slowly move your hands from his face.

"Let's go to bed and forgot about today k?" You ask, he smiles and nod.
"I love forgetting about that small crap!" Dazai cheers. You slightly laugh.

....
....

It's the next day.
As you get ready to leave, Dazai takes your hand.
"Yes..?" You ask.
"Don't go back yet... please." Dazai says, his voice seeming so small.
"Okay..?" You say,
"Great!" Dazai says smiles. Leaving you
confused.