Not yet.

Y/N
———
(Memory)

"Oh no you got yourself a fever!" Dazai says,
"It's best to rest okay y/n!" Dazai says in his usual happy go-lucky tone.
"But..! I have to work!" You say getting up, pulling all the blankets Dazai put on you off.

"Ah no y/n!" Dazai says,
"I don't want to be a burden to any-" before you could finish your sentence Dazai wrapped his arms around you. You felt so small.
"Y/n rest. I'll take care of it." Dazai says in a confident tone.
You don't really have a choice anymore..
"Okay..." you say, he holds your hands and takes you back to bed.

(You were still living at the Port Mafia at this time)

"I'll stay right here okay? So get some rest and if you need something let me know." Dazai says. You blush and don't say anything.
You turn over so that he couldn't see your face blushing and all embarrassed.

You start hearing him hum.
It's his iconic suicide song..
You smirk.
"You and that song..." You say with a sigh.
"It's a masterpiece though!" Dazai says...
———

You slowly wake up,
You haven't opened your eyes yet, but you can already tell you're not home....
You seem to be laying on a couch or so it seems...

The area smells like expensive wine.
Is this Chuuya's house?
You also hear someone cooking in the other room.
You hear someone humming.
It's Chuuya.

You slowly get up.
You open your eyes now.
You were right.
His house is elegant and expensive.
You get up and follow the sound of his voice.

You walk down his elegant hallway. You envy the elegance of this house.
You see him cooking some sort of soup you believe..?
He hums to himself and there's a glass of wine next to him of course.

"Wow the food looks incredible!" You say.
Chuuya jumps,
"Oh you're awake." Chuuya says.
He walks over to you.
He puts his hand on your forehead.
"Yeah you've cool down a lot. You had a high fever. I'm glad you're okay now." Chuuya says smiling.

Crap you got to be kidding me...
He took care of me again...
You look down, feeling guilty.
You assume he's also cooking for you two as well...

"Chuuya I'm sorry.." you say, tears falling down your face.
"Huh?!" Chuuya looks at you confused.
"All you've been doing is taking care of my stupid self..! I haven't even repaid you and yet here you are taking care of me again!! I'm sorry..." you explain, more tears run down your face.
Chuuya sighs.

"This is all that idiot's fault. Don't you ever blame yourself for this." Chuuya says in a firm tone.
You rub your eyes and look at Chuuya.
"No it's no one fault but mine..." you say.
Chuuya sighs.

"Look I don't want to waste time talking about this. But listen... Don't blame yourself you hear?" Chuuya repeats.
All you can do is nod. You can't argue.
The food is ready and you guys enjoy the meal.
——
Atsushi

"Man what a day!" I say. I stretch and sit at my desk.
"Did something exhausting happen to you today? Please tell! I haven't had anything fun happen all day!" Dazai asks, he walks up to you and flops in the chair next to you.

He's probably been bored all day doing paper work or something else... I sometimes wonder if this man actually works...
"Don't you ever do anything interesting? Or do you just try suicide methods to buy time?" I ask. I'm also very curious...
I don't know anything about Dazai. He's so mysterious.. I don't even know where he came from before here nor would he tell...