Answers

Y/n
———
(Memory)

It's been two days since the party has ended, Dazai left for a business trip with Mori and now you're left with Chuuya.
You guys sit in your guy's office and complete some work. Well just you, Chuuya lays on the lounge chair still recovering from his hangover.

You haven't been able to get Dazai out of your head. You haven't seen him ether since that day. Your head is running with questions and thoughts.

I don't have anyone for advice though....
It's not like you can ask Mori-
You feel so small and helpless.

"Y/n what else happened at the party? Did I even dance with you?" Chuuya asks in a tired tone... I didn't know hangovers were this bad... maybe for Chuuya only because he wouldn't put down the wine.

"No you didn't." You respond.
"Damnit. Dazai didn't even let me have a chance!" Chuuya says in anger,
"You were drinking a lot." You add.

"I know, that's why I can't remember anything! I blacked out!" Chuuya says.
"Tell me the truth y/n, did I do anything extremely stupid in front of everyone?" Chuuya asks, you were with Dazai the whole time so even if he did, you wouldn't really know.

"I was with Dazai dancing but from what I could tell no. You were laughing and smiling a lot though." You explain.
"That's somewhat good." Chuuya says.
Awkward silence fills the room.

Chuuya asks you questions about himself and stuff in general all the time, it shouldn't hurt for you to do the same right..?
"Hey Chuuya..?" You begin, you sit on the floor right next to Chuuya, who's laying on the lounge chair, eyes closed.

"Yeah?" Chuuya says.
"Is loving someone a bad thing..?" You ask, you don't bring up Dazai. You don't ask it in a way that means yourself.
"Huh?!" Chuuya springs up but than instantly puts his hand on his head in pain,
"Uh my headache... but what the hell y/n?! Are you okay?!" Chuuya looks at you, confusion covered all over his face.

"What's wrong?" You say standing in front of him, worried he hurt himself.
"You've never asked questions before! You've never thought for yourself! You would never open up to ask such me such deep questions to me! Something seriously happened at the party and nobody is telling me!" Chuuya says, he flops back down.

You sit on the floor again next to the chair he's laying on.
"Well I just been curious." You say, embarrassed.

"You've never shared your thoughts with me. Is this really y/n?" Chuuya says, he turns and looks at you. You sitting right at his eye level as he lays on the couch.
His eyes move up and down, scanning you,
"You look okay. Maybe my hangover is making me delusional or I'm dreaming.... Still, if this the new y/n I'm not complaining." He admits. You look away embarrassed.

"But to answer your question, no it's not bad to love someone. Unless it's Dazai of course! That idiot doesn't deserve anyone." Chuuya answers. You felt called out at his last comment.
"Oh.." you say.

"Why do you ask though? I never expected you to be into romance." Chuuya asks,
"I was just curious..." you say quietly, you don't want him catching on or else he'll probably lecture you for hours maybe even days about how Dazai is this horrible person.

"I don't buy it." Chuuya says, you immediately look at him eyes widen, realizing he probably just caught on.
"Gotcha. Sorry that was a trick that idiot Dazai caught me a while back. I guess it works." Chuuya says,
Crap I just fell for it.. now he knows.. what am I going to do....

"I guess I can see why you're interested in romance, you've probably never been exposed to it." Chuuya guesses, you nod in relief, happy he didn't realize it was because of Dazai.

"Check out one of Elise's stupid kid books. That'll probably help answer these questions." Chuuya recommends, he puts his hat over his face probably wanting to sleep.

"That's not reality though... They don't explain the weird feelings you get, the way your chest hurts, the way you feel when they give you kindness, the way you feel when they tell you something and what happens if they share the same feelings for you." You express, Chuuya moves the hat from eyes, his eyes look right you, confused on what you just said,

"Something happened at the party." He says, he scans you once again, eyes moving up and down.
"It's Dazai isn't it?" Chuuya asks, you shot up, eyes widen.
"So something did happen at the party." Chuuya says, he smirks.

"Y/n you can't hide your expressions and thoughts to save your life." Chuuya says smiling,
"Oh wait now I remember, Dazai asked you to dance huh?" Chuuya says, you nod, blush covering your cheeks.

"Let me guess he said some romantic crap..." Chuuya assumes, you don't nod, you look to side embarrassed to admit.
"That womanizer... playing with you too." Chuuya says sighing, annoyance now in his tone,

"Huh? What do you mean?" You immediately ask,
"He's a womanizer. He likes playing with women's hearts." Chuuya explains.
You felt broken in that moment, you felt as if everything you were told by Dazai was fake. A joke. He'll probably just drop you like your father.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Before you start crying in heart break like all the other girls. I think Dazai is seriously interested in you! He hasn't been going around with other girls AT ALL since he met you and that was months ago. For him to stop may mean something." Chuuya says. You felt a bit of relief. Part of you want to run to Dazai wherever he is and confirm this. But would you even say.....

You sit there in front of Chuuya lost in thoughts.
"Chuuya...?" You want to ask him more questions, he's the only you can go too.
"Yeah what is it?" Chuuya responds.

"...Dazai told me that he enjoys making me feel happy and he told he wants to show me more to life..." you say, Chuuya turns and looks at you eyes widen,
"Wow that's impressive." Chuuya says.
You didn't want to hear his opinion...
You sigh,

"Does that mean anything..?" You ask,
"That's pretty deep. Probably." Chuuya says. You smile, it's not much but it's hope. You get excited.

"But y/n," Chuuya begins,
"Yes?"
"Be careful with that idiot. If he even hurts you in slightest I'll know and I will kill him." Chuuya says in a strong tone, his eyes lock into yours, all you could do it nod.

"Thank you Chuuya..." you say, you realize that even with his awful hangover, he still listen to you and even gave you some advice.

He looks at you, blushes and looks away,
"Yeah, yeah whatever. No big deal..." Chuuya says in a embarrassed tone.
"Well anyways, I'm gonna go take a nap. This hangover is getting worse...." Chuuya says, putting his hat over his eyes.

You nod. You get up to grab a blanket for him, as a thank you for his time.
You walk back over and put it on him,
"Hey hey! Y/n what are you doing??"Chuuya says lifting his hat from his eyes.

"Even though you have a hangover, you still listen to my 'romantic crap' and gave me advice, I thank you." You say bowing your head.

"Look calm down, it was nothing and y/n don't do that so casually.... I might try to steal you from Dazai..." Chuuya says, his voice getting quieter. You blush, but smile.
He blushes in embarrassment and puts his hat again over his face.
Thank you Chuuya.