10

Bethany's P.O.V.

I hiccup again before sobbing. I woke up and it looked really late. it was probably really early actually.

I can't do this anymore... I can't even keep a friend. or have a boyfriend.

icANT! I CAN'T I CAN'T! I CAN'T! 

I cry silently as I hold my head. 

I can't think straight. I feel pain. and only pain. and I just want it to stop.. to make it all stop. 

I sit up.

suicide? no im too weak for that. cutting? no i don't have anything sharp, and it hurts when I dance. drinking? no I dont have anything. smoking? no- wait, yes. I do have some. wait but I don't have a lighter.. fuck

I had one around here.. I search through the blankets and pillow. I hold the pillow and shake it, an orange lighter falls out. I grab it before lighting the blunt. 

I inhale, and exhale. I close my eye's.

i need to get home.

****

I stumble before unlocking my door. I easily found my way home. Turned at a few streets, went down a few blocks, and I was home.

and now im so highhhhhh. I smoked it alll. I closed the door and went to my fridge. I grabbed a bottle of wine and went to my room. I turned the lights on and changed into black lingerie and threw on the same blue sweater I wore when I was with Aubrey earlier. I grab more weed and kush and all that good shit. Haha.

I inhale that good shit exhale the bullshit (;

I pour myself some wine and drink. I close my eye's savoring the taste. Mmmm

im mixing im mixing

I go to my mirror and fix my make up. I apply red lipstick and wipe away the black from under my eyes. 

I'm done and I smoke another blunt, my mind blank.

After a while im so highhh and so drunkk i can't even think. Mmmmmm. 

I play some dope ass beats softly getting lost in them. I find Aubrey's music, I play it. mmmm nice. 

After a while I call Aubrey. 
****
he's commingg. 

I sit down listening to his music. His mix tape called Thank Me Later. Mmmm. really good. I loved his voice. I close my eye's swaying to the beat and rhythm. I lay back on my bed. 

I grab red heels and put them on. Find Your Love has a great beat. its soft. Up All Night, mmm. It has Nicki in it. Awful voice great lyrics. mmmm. Over.. that's more like it. I close my eyes.

I hear the door open and close. I hear muffled foot steps, Aubrey. He calls my name. his voice. I get up with my glass half way filled with wine. 

I walk out into the hall way that leads to all my rooms, Aubrey standing there. His back facing me. 

"Aubrey," I say. He turns around and stares at me, hard. I take a sip of the wine as I slowly walk towards him. My hips swaying heavily from side to side as I walk. I set the glass down on the table next to us. 

I turn to face Aubrey. I wrap my arms around his neck as he stares at me. 

"Bethany what the fuck-" 

I shove my lips onto his kissing him, after a while he kisses back. He put his hands on my hips. I push him against the wall. The kiss heating up. My tongue entering his mouth. 

He's surprised at this but then our tongue's battling over who's dominant and he pushes me against the wall. I moan into the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist pressing my heels on his hip. He grabs my ass and holds me like that. 

Aubrey carries me into my room, the curtains blocking the sunlight, and lays me down on my bed, he's on top. He grinds on me slowly and I moan. He pulls away and starts to kiss my neck, I moan softly. He runs his hands up and down me. I grab his face and bring it towards mine. We make out some more and I roll over so I'm on top. I sit up not breaking the kiss. I grind on him slowly making him moan. 

I pull away sitting up. He sits up as I take off the sweater I was wearing. His eye's widen quickly before he clears his throat. 

"Like what you see?" I say cockily. mmmm I wanted him. 

"Very much." He said while running his hands down me. 

"Hands off pretty boy." I say. 

He lifts his hands up in defense. 

 I bend down to kiss him. I gently rip his clothes off. He rolls over so he's on top. I lay down looking at him shirtless. He's so hot mmmm. He takes off his boxers to reveal his friend. Let me just say he's, big. I bite my lip.

"Your turn pretty girl." He mumbles into my ear. 

"all yours." I say seductively. 

He unclasps my bra and throws it to the side. I smirk watching his reaction, he bit his lip before mouthing damn. He takes everything off me. I close my eyes feeling his hands all over me. 

"Mmmm." I say quietly. 

He kisses me before kissing my neck, down my chest, down my stomach and torso, and at my hips he stopped. 

I was new at this, with having only done it with one other guy. I was nervous. And he could tell.

Instead he grabbed his member and tipped me. It was so unexpected, I gasped before grabbing the bed sheets. 

"Au-" 

He thrusts into me. I yelp before moaning loudly, pain and pleasure taking over me. 

"Uhhh... mmm... Aubrey." 

I raise my chest in the air arching my back. He grabs my breast and rubs his thumb over it. I moan louder as he thrust into me. 

I was overwhelmed with the kind of new sensation. I never knew it was possible for someone to make me feel like this. I hold onto him and dig my nails into his back as I was building up. 

No, I roll over and im sitting on top. I go up to the tip slowly, and then let myself down. He grunts every time.

"Goddamn." He moans. 

I smirk and he grabs my waist, I speed up the pace. I feel us both building up and we roll over. He thrusts into me again and I couldn't take it anymore. I could tell he couldn't either. We both release into each other. 

"Oh my god." I mumble. 

I look at him. He looks at me. I look at his lips before I kiss him softly. 

god damn. 

​he's the end of me. 

A/N: AYE YOU SHOULD GO BUY IF YOURE READING THIS ITS TOO LATE. 

IF YOU DO I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU. 

AND THESE AUBREY GIFS ARE GOING TO BE THE END OF ME