Bethany Esmeralda Black

Bethany Black was not beautiful. 

(if you know where that's from I love you)

At least, she didn't think she was...

Born in San Francisco and raised in Los Angeles, she grew humble and kind. She thought of herself as a regular 23 year old female living in L.A. Who didn't have the best job but she tried not to think of it too much. She was a stripper. 

She finished high school and was in college. Just another person trying to do whatever they could to finish school and get money. The only problem was money. As in, she didn't have much.

What about her parents? What did they think? 

She was an orphan, left alone with no family that she knew of.  She was only a teenager.

At age 18, she was pulled out of the streets and brought into the world of clubbing and started dancing. Which she found to have a love-hate relationship with. Although she had the dirty job, she stayed away from what came with it; drugs and men, specifically sex. 

She lived in a decent apartment, with a view of her city. 

She was a somewhat normal girl who didn't want fame or money or sex or power; 

she chased happiness.

AUTHORS NOTE: Just to clarify, Bethany is a character I've created which is not meant to be anyone I know or me. 

hehe, 

welcome to my first book.