15

Bethany's P.O.V

"Honestly I wish I was.." I reply before looking away. 

He relaxes his shoulder as I lay down covering myself with the blankets.

"I'm sorry." He says after a while. 

I shake my head covering my eyes.

"Doesn't matter. I can have as much sex as I want.." I say quietly.

"You don't seemed too convinced." 

"well, i've never really been the type of person who really.. i dont know.. just the fact of fucking someone and never seeing them again makes me-i dont know how to explain it." 

He nods questionably.

"I kind of understand that." Aubrey says. 

He crawls on top of me.

"You want someone." He starts. 

He kisses me softly. 

"Someone to be yours," 

Aubrey kisses my neck. 

"and only yours." 

He trails down to my collar bone. I moan softly.

"Someone to fuck but make love to." 

I close my eyes as his hands roamed my body. I felt electricity run through my veins. Something that made me anxious and made me feel inexplicable. 

"Someone whom you can fill with pleasure." 

I open my eye's and stare into his as he uncovered me from the white sheets. 

"And someone who can fill you with pleasure." 

He kisses me again. I kiss him back before he pulls away. He kisses my chest and trails down to my hip. I moan softly. 

"let me be that someone." 

He flicks his tongue over my love. I grab onto the sheets and moan louder. He works his tongue and soon I release into his mouth. I moan loudly as he kisses my love and then kisses me. I can taste my juices as our tongues wrestle with each other. He pulls away and begins to tease me with his tongue and my whole body is filled with pleasure wanting more. I whimper as he grabs my hard nipple with one hand and he works his fingers in me trying to find my spot. I moan loudly. I couldn't take the teasing anymore and i began to build up.

"Ugh, pa-ppi. give i-ii.. uuuuughh, it t-to me!" I make out trying to suppress my moans. 

I bite my lip before arching my back as a wave of pleasure fell over me. 

"I-im almost!" I exclaim loudly before moaning. 

"Not yet." 

I whimper as I try to hold myself back. My face twists in agony as his fingers find my sweet spot. I try to move my hips but he holds me still. I dig my nails into the sheets and moan loudly.

"Just F-FUCK ME!" I yell. 

"Is that what you want?" He asks moving his fingers faster. 

I whimper before nodding.

"Yes p-appi!" 

He inserts his tongue in me and I can't take it anymore.

"Baby I-! Fuck!" I exclaim in agony. 

"Not yet" 

I whimper loudly. I shut my eyes and he inserts his whole length into me without warning. I moan loudly. 

"Is this what you wanted?" He asks.

I nod before moaning. 

He starts to fuck me, and he kisses me. The kiss is both hungry and passionate. Pleasure fills me as he grabs my nipple and starts sucking on it. I moan before pulling his hair. He softy bites me making me cringe. I move my hips along his length and we both moan. He grunt before kissing me. We both build up and release into each other. He kisses my lips softly and I kiss back. We're facing each other and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. I smile into the kiss. 

****

I wake up to find myself naked and in the arms of Aubrey, my back facing him. I roll over so I'm facing him and kiss him. 

Last night we went round, after round, after round. My body was sore and ached from it all but I felt satisfied. I never got to go to the college but i knew I had to go to school. Last night was amazing and I loved it. I loved the feeling of it all. 

After a while Aubrey kisses back and I know he's awake. He rolls over so I'm on top. I giggle as I pull away. 

"Good morninnngg." I said smiling. 

I stared at him. He was.. beautiful, even though he looked exhausted. His eye's shined with curiosity and wonder. 

"Morning," he says groggily before yawning.

I sit on top of him before grabbing his white button up shit and putting it on. He stares at me the whole time. He grabs my face and brings it to his. Our mouths move in sync. He runs his hands up my thigh and runs his thumb over my pearl. I pull away before looking at the clock. It reads. 9:09. I have to be in school by 10 and I'm sure Aubrey doesn't have to be there too early. 

I look at him before smirking. 

"We got time for a few more.." I say smiling.

He chuckles before winking at me. We kiss again and then roll over. 

****

Aubrey throws me my shirt. I giggle before putting it on. Its 9:40 and we went a few times. I couldn't get enough of him though. If it was up to me, I would stay here with him making love to each other. Buttt we have to go. I put my heels on before fixing my hair. Aubrey walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes before sighing. I relax my shoulders as he kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss him. I hold his face as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I pull away.

"Let's go!" I exclaim. 

We leave the room, go downstairs and Eldric is waiting for us. 

"Breakfast sir?" He asks. 

Aubrey holds me close by the waist.

"It's okay I already had some." Aubrey says while winking at me. 

Eldric doesnt notice and I shove Aubrey playfully. We walk out and into his nice car. He starts it and we drive off. I play some music as we make jokes and laugh. Aubrey pulls up on the side of the college. I kiss him goodbye expecting it to be a small kiss but he hold me not letting me go. I give in and we make out. The kiss gets hotter and I check the time 9:50. I sigh knowing we dont have enough time. I kiss him again and as I get up he slaps my ass. I turn towards him and get red. 

"Hey!" I exclaim. 

He chuckles before I grab my school bag and walk away. I walk into the college mentally preparing myself to be in a boring class for an hour.

A/N now that school is out for me I will be updating regularly and maybe even more? love you all!

xoxo