21

Bethany's P.O.V.

I smile as Aubrey kisses my neck. I'm drying my hair with a towel and staring at myself in the mirror as he does.

It was late, around 11 or 12.

"That was something." I say smiling cheesily.

Aubrey laughs before smiling his cheesy smile.

"I agree, we should do that more often."

Aubrey winks at me as I laugh.

It was crazy how this guy could make me so happy, even when I felt like crap.

We dried off and changed before walking into my living room. I opened the curtains to the view of the city and we both sat down.

"Sorry it's not Toronto." I say making him chuckle.

We stared at the city for a while, watching time pass by. The view during the day was great, but at night it was spectacular.

Aubrey looked at me.

"Bethany,"

I turn to look at him.

"Did you like...?" He starts.

"Like what?"

Aubrey stops to think for a moment.

"Did you like doing it-"

I stopped him, realizing what he was talking about.

"Aubrey what the fuck. Of course I didn't-didn't you see me in the bathtub???"

I stare at him tearing up.

"We didn't have sex." I add sternly.

His expression quickly changes from numbness to worry.

"Bethany."

I close my eye's tight and I feel his arms around me. I lay my head on his lap and stare at my city. He runs his hands through my hair and I liked it. Usually girls don't like people touching their hair but it feels good to me. It's soothing.

"He did everything to me, except that."

My voice is expressionless.

"How come you didn't do anything, like scream or something?" Aubrey asks.

"If I did, Mark would-. You know... and I thought if I sounded like I was enjoying it he would leave me alone, I don't know..." I answer.

"Is that why you were moaning his name??"

I look at him.

"No."

"He knew I was out there, didn't he."

"Most likely, yeah. It's why he made me do that. Knowing you would hear."

I sigh, completely disgusted with myself.

"Hey, it's okay. He made you do it, you didn't do it just because you wanted to."

"Doesn't mean I don't feel disgusted..."

Aubrey stares at me frowning.

"Can't I bribe him or something?? I can threaten him-"

"No that'll make it worse."

"C'mon, I'm a 23 year old I can handle this. It's 2010, and in 2 years from now you'll be thanking me."

I shake my head chuckling.

"Alright Aubrey, but still no. And Mark has something against you, remember?? It can fuck up your image."

He sighs in realization. I sit up and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" Aubrey asks looking at me.

"I just, I can't get it out of my head. His rough hands and..."

I hug myself and stare at my city. He looks at me and grabs my chin so I face him.

"Let me help you forget it."

And this time, I answer by kissing him. He kisses me slowly and softly, making me melt inside. I sit on his lap facing him like I did with Mark. Only Aubrey had a tender touch. Mark was rough and left red marks. Aubrey went over them with his soft hands. He went from my bum, to my back and torso, waist, hips, and then up my back under my bra. This time I take of my shirt and unclasp my bra for him.

With Mark, he could do whatever and I couldn't. But with Aubrey, I'm giving myself to him. It doesn't feel wrong. It doesn't make me feel disgusted.

Aubrey's hands touched every part of me and it felt amazing. He pulled away and kissed my neck. He kept doing that and started kissing me all over my neck and chest. I kiss him and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he lays me down on the sofa. Aubrey pulls away and starts to kiss my body, again. I moan softly. He reaches into my jeans and panties, and inside me. I gasp as pleasure waves over me. I close my eye's and my face twists in slight agony as he moves his fingers.

He continues and we do everything I did with Mark. And more. We end up asleep on the couch both satisfied.

***

I wake up and see Aubrey naked face down.

I know I was next to the amazing view of the city but, the view I had right now was so much better.

I grab the blankets around me and get up. I walk to my room before looking at the clock. 7:41 Weird time considering we fell asleep pretty late... I wonder why-

oh fuck.

I hurry and get dressed before grabbing my phone and keys. I shove my shoes on and grab an apple and a granola bar. I take a bite out of the apple before rushing out of my apartment.

Class started at 8 and it was 7:49.

I send a quick text to Aubrey before rushing to school.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I wake up in shock as I feel something vibrate. I lazily reach for my phone on the table. I unlock it and see 5 messages from Bethany. baby... It was... 12:58

I lay my head down again

wait, 5 messages?

hold up why was she-

I quickly look around and call her name out.

read the messages dumbass

I unlock my phone again and read them.

from bethany:

i woke up late rushing to school be back soon

good morning btw. last night was great (:

there is food in the fridge.

you can stay as long as you want.

Or do we meeting up later?

I reply,

Morning. We should do it again. (; thank you im just going to eat cereal, i'll be here chillin

I feel a breeze and look down. I realize I'm naked and chuckle. I grab my boxers on the floor and put them on.

I stare at L.A.

What does she see when she see's her city?

Does she feel what I feel when I look at Toronto?

Does she see the times she was out in the streets?

I know she's told me so many things, but I can't help wonder what the hell she's been through.

Oh bethany, what the fuck have you been through..

A/N

do you guys even read these lmao

THIS IS MY FAV GIF OF HIM