7

Beth's P.O.V

They all stared at me.

"You're not going anywhere. Nicki, leave." Drake's manager says. 

"But-" Nicki starts.  

"Now." Nicki gives me a look before leaving. "And I hope you have a better attitude." 

"I will, all I did was help Drake here not get jumped and not only did I get hurt, everyone's bitching at me." I say. 

He nods.

"I trust you, you didn't call the pap. But I need to know something. Are you two a couple?" He asks us.

"no" 

Aubrey looks at me.

"Okay I get it. Friends with benefits. Okay but you, Ms. Beth, not a word to the pap. How much do you want?" 

"As much as I need the money, I don't want anything." I say sincerely. 

Drakes manager smiles. 

"Well, great! But Aubrey same goes to you. And please try to be secretive if you want to see each other. Aubrey today's Friday, I'll give you the day off but come back ready Monday. Oh and dating wouldn't be such a bad idea." Drake's manager says. 

I nod. 

"So what exactly happened?" He asks.

Aubrey, I mean Drake and I look at each other. 

"Drake was walking outside and 3 guys started jumping him. I was driving in my car and I came to his rescue." I explain.

"Well that explains why you both look beat up." 

We look at ourselves.

"You're dismissed." He tells me. 

I walk out before someone pulls me into another room. Nicki. She's grabbing my arm.

"Look here bitch, leave Aubrey alone!" Nicki spat. "Hoe."

"Look, let me go or-" I start.

"Or what.?" She asked smirking.

I elbowed her in the face making her nose bleed. She gasped before digging her long nails into my skin. I pull my arm away before walking out. Outside I checked on it. It was 4 big long scratches, not too deep but they were bleeding. It was hurting like hell. Gosh I never knew nails could do this to someone. It looked like fucking wolverine attacked me, jeez. Walking away, I stop a taxi and climb into it.

"Where to young lady?" The guy asks. 

 ****

I sighed before stepping into my apartment. The paparazzi and some reporters were still outside but I went the other way around. I throw my sweater, bag, and sunglasses on the couch before grabbing a wet paper towel. I start to clean my wound, it hurt like a bitch. I threw the paper towel in the trash before sitting down on he couch. Someone knocked on the door. I sighed.

"It's open." I said.

I hear them open the door and walk in. The steps sounded heavy so i knew it was a guy. He sighs as I turn up to look at him, of course it's Aubrey, i mean Drake.