24

Bethany's P.O.V.

"Gentlemen give it up for Esmeralda" He says forcing a smile.

His hand is on my lower back but he moves it and pinches my butt, making me wince. They don't notice.

"Thank you for coming and I hope you think about our deal," Mark adds before shaking hands with them all.

His left hand still on my ass. They all leave except for the one serious guy earlier. He didn't shake hands with Mark.

"What'd you think?" Mark asks.

"What do you mean, 'what do I think'? You know exactly what I think of you and your nasty business. I told you and my mom I wanted nothing to do with this shit." He responds aggressively.

Mark tenses up and his grip on me gets tighter.

Who was this kid?

"Esmeralda met me back here in 5 minutes." Mark demanded before slapping my ass, hard.

I yelp before tripping over my own feet feeling completely helpless and embarrassed.

"I fucking told you not to do that in front of me." The guy says firmly before reaching a hand out to me.

I look at him, my eyes wide in fear. I reached out for his hand but then realized if I did, Mark would probably make me pay. I help myself get up before walking away. I walk into the back and hear rough arguing male voices.

"FUCK YOU!"

I'm not sure who screamed but I didn't care either. It sure looked like everyone else did. Dianna walks over to me.

"Is everything okay?!" She asks hysterically checking me for any signs that show that I've been hurt.

"Yeah, I don't know what going on. There's a kid our age in there arguing with Mark. It looks like they're arguing over the club's business."

Dianna looks at me before sighing.

"We talked about this 100 times Dianna, I'm fine."

Mark walks out with the guy and he looks at me before going back into the V.I.P. room.

"That's my cue," I say to Dianna before walking away.

I walk into the room and Mark looks at me hungrily. I knew there was no escaping from this one.

"Get undressed."

I do it.

I hear him unbuckle his jean and he pins me against the stage. Mark enters me and I gasp. I can fell his eyes on the back of my head. After he finishes he pulls away and throws me on the floor.

***Weeks Later Thursday September 23***

For the past weeks, Mark has been using me over and over again, but I still don't seem to bore him. He seems really satisfied every single time though.

Aubrey seems to be really bothered by it. I just hope he doesn't do anything. We've been great though. He's helped me through this so much. And I actually have hopes for us.

"Baby girl!"

Speaking of Aubrey.

I smile widely before running to the door.

"Aubrey!" I exclaim before jumping on him.

He kisses the side of my head and holds me by my butt. I wrap my legs around him and give him a full kiss on the lips. We both pull away smiling.

The way he made me feel even after, not seeing him for less than 24 hours was crazy. It's like I want to be with him all the time. I had only known him for a month but it seems like I've known him for years.

"Baby what are you doing on thanksgiving?" He asks.

"Nothing yet but that's super far away."

"Perfect. What if I said that we would go out, come back and fuck and then go with my ma?"

I smile before kissing him.

"I would say that, that sounds perfect," I respond.

"And what if I asked you to go to the mall with me to buy you a dress for it?"

I stare at Aubrey.

"Only if I'm paying."

He looks at me cheesily.

"Sure,"

"Aubrey I mean it."

"Yeah,"

I glare at him before getting off.

"Well let's go, it's-"

We check the time.

"12:02!" He exclaims.

"12:02, and I have until 6."

"Well leggo leggo, let's go!"

He picks me up and carries me before carrying me out the door. I laugh and shriek.

"Wait I don't have any shoes!" I exclaim staring at my fuzzy pink socks. "Or my bag!"

"We'll buy you new ones!"

I laugh louder as he runs out with me.

***

I made Aubrey carry me back inside and I grabbed my bag, shoes, I changed and we were out again. I laugh remembering it.

"What are you so giggly about girl?" Aubrey asks.

"Nothinggg." I tease.

He smiles widely before shaking his head. I stare at him. Both his hands on the wheel and he's concentrated on the road. His eye-brows arched slightly. A bit of stubble was growing back and his lips were pursed. He catches me staring at me and I look away. He was extremely attractive and he knew that. I look around and open the window. The city looking beautiful. The sky was a nice baby blue. It looked like the wall paper in toy story. I smile before turning up the volume of the radio, Rihanna playing.

We arrive at the mall in downtown Orange County. We both grab shades and he brings a hat. I grab his hand and he squeezes it.

As we walk inside, a few thoughts strike me.

Had he done this to other girls? Had he gone to the mall with them to buy them a dress so they look nice when they're presented to his mom?

I'm tripping.

But he's into girls who are realllly curvy..

but he says he doesn't get attached, and he really cares about his mom so it's a big deal when he brings a girl to met her..

"You okay?" Aubrey asks snapping me out of my head.

"Uh, yeah love. What were you saying?" I respond.

"You sure-?"

"Hey im fine sorry. Just don't know where to start."

He knew I was lying.

"You know I don't like it when you lie to me."

I knew he didn't.

"I just don't want paparazzi to ruin this.."

Another lie.

He looks at me before kissing me.

"I promise they won't."

He believed it.

Half of me felt awful for lying to him, but half of me also knew that he would get mad if I asked him about it. Plus who was I to judge his past. I'm a stripper he should be the one with trust issue's. I shrugged all my thoughts away before walking into a store with Aubrey.

We look around and he points one out to me. It a crimson color dress with a big cut out in the back. Some cleavage would show and If I bent down I would probably flash his mom.

"Aubrey I don't think I'm looking to flash your mom."

He chuckles.

"What about this one?"

I point to a purple dress on a mannequin. It had lot's of straps going across the back and chest.

"Eh, looking like a purple string cheese."

I burst out laughing and we walk out together.

And going through a few stores, we enter another right next to the food court. It looked huge and fancy, I just hoped it wasn't too pricey.

As we walk in, we're greeted by a young girl.

"Hello, is there anything specific I could help you look-" She starts.

"Shh not them!"

An older lady walks over and shoo's her to greet the next costumers walking in.

Aubrey and I look at each other, a bit confused, before continuing to walk around. We keep looking until I point one out to Aubrey. It's a cream white dress that looks like it would be around my mid-thigh. It crosses over one shoulder and I like it. I walk to it and before I can grab it, the same lady walks over.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asks rudely.

"She wants to try the dress on." Aubrey says stepping in.

"Well would she be able to pay for it-" She stops mid-sentence.

We stare at her.

"I don't need you testing my patience, I just want to try this on." I say as calmly as I can.

"I'm afraid you can't."

Aubrey stares at her before removing his hat and sunglasses.

"do you know who I am? Man fuck you, I can fucking buy this piece of shit mall girl. I'm Aubrey fucking Drake Graham and my girl just wanted to try the fucking dress on."

The lady's expression went from angry to regretful. Everyone in the store stared at us.

"Motherfucking racist bitch." Aubrey adds.

I turn around and walk out, hearing Aubrey's remarks behind me.

I bought a cinnamon bun and a lemonade before sitting down at an empty table. Aubrey sits next to me.

"I'm sorry that happened." He says.

"That isn't your fault" I respond.

"I know, but I'm still sorry it happened."

I share my food with him and he brings his chair over to sit next to me.

"I'm sorry we didn't find the dress."

"Trust me, you'll look stunning anyways. I just wanted to spoil you."

I look at him before we embrace. I smell his cologne and close my eyes.

He was sweet for doing that. He was also brave and protecting...

"Thank you for taking me here though." I say smiling.

He smiles, lifting my spirit.

"Anything for you, baby girl."     

A/N:

baby girl is my favorite thing to be called dsjgfhdbfhvdghv