19

A/N 

PLEASE DON'T SKIP! REALLY IMPORTANT! THIS IS A CHAPTER TOO SO JUST CHILLLL

okay i'm staring with this. At the request of one of my readers, you know who you are (;;;;;, (realize how I didn't say fans bc im not stuck up .-.), she was interested in seeing how Bethany looked like. And the reason I didn't show you guys how she looked like was because I wanted you guys to picture her. I really didn't want you guys to think she was a goddess, or that she wasn't pretty enough for Aubrey. I wanted you guys to create Bethany's appearance based on the story and your thoughts on her. But I was curious to see if I could try to find someone who fit my image of Bethany. Let me just tell you, this was fucking HARD. (thats what she said tehe) Do you know how many sexual picture pop up when you type in 22 year old girl? And adding tumblr doesnt help much, everyone is like 18. Bethany is 22. However with the help of an instagram account (which you should follow bc I like it) darlynplease, I don't know the account owner personally so she's not paying me or anything like that idk. People apparently think that. Anyways this took me FOREVER so you're welcome B) 

I wanted a girl that you would look at and never expect she was a stripper. Because that's how I see Bethany.

Okay, it was hard looking for someone who looked like the right age and looked Hispanic. Bethany is a Hispanic because I've never read a story (i don't read in spanish) where the main character is hispanic. So I was like why not. But it's haaaarrddd looking for a character so I have no idea if she 'fits the cut'. 

So there's two girls, one is on the external link down below the other one is up! You can decide for yourself who she is.

Enough of me, guys enjoy the chapter. 

Bethany's P.O.V.

"Oh and by the way here is your money." Aubrey says while putting his shirt on.

He sets money down on the counter.

With only my bra and panties on, I rush to the counter.

"Nononono Aubrey!"

I notice they're all tens. He has more money than me, and not in tens.

"Why are they tens??" I ask.

"Thats what you paid, isn't it?"

I stare at him. This kid...

"Aubreeyyyyy no." I whine.

"It's okay you can repay me with this." He says before kissing me.

He grabs my butt.

I pull away before playfully pushing him away. He chuckles.

"So are you cool about me doing this?" I ask zipping up my jeans.

"The stripping? Well as long as you don't hook up with other guys." Aubrey says.

I look at him. He slowly realizes that I have to hook up with Mark.

"Shit..."

He walks over to the huge wall window I have in my living room. Aubrey leans against it. I sigh before walking over to him. I place my hand on his back before kissing his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. But, then again I'm not. I'm doing this for Dianna. And she's like my sister, and she has a kid-" I start before being interrupted by Aubrey's lips.

I melt into the kiss before Aubrey pulls away.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to explain yourself. And it's not your fault, you don't want to do it. I can see it in your eyes." He says before holding my face.