25

Bethany's P.O.V.

** Same day:  September 23** 

We went to a different mall and I found a gorgeous royal blue dress that went up to my knees and complimented my figure nicely. It wasn't too fancy but it wasn't too casual either. Aubrey loved it.

"Can't wait to tear that off you after." He had whispered.

After the mall we had gone to my apartment and fucked, made love, drank together. We talked until it was 5 and he had to leave so I could go to work. But it felt amazing being there with him. Laughing together and just feeling right. I just couldn't stop smiling. God was this everything I was missing out on for so long? Maybe we do have something. I don't think I had ever wanted someone this much.

He left me with a goodbye kiss and I was into the club again. I asked Mark about Thanksgiving and he said he would be 'generous' enough to give us a few days off. 

"Esmeralda are we going shopping soon?" Dianna asked after I hugged her.

"Fuck that," I said.

"Oh c'mon girl just this one time. You left me for your lil boyfriend what the helllllll." Dianna pouted.

"I'll think about it."

"Don't play around with my feelings girl-"

"I SAID NO!" A familiar voice shouted.

We all turn to Mark's door. It was that one kid who was yelling at Mark last time. I'm guessing he was his nephew because of what happened last time.

The door bursts open and Mark looks at me and signals for me to come.

"Dianna you dance for Esmeralda." Was the only thing he said before walking back into his office.

I slowly get up and walk behind him. Dianna stares at me and I just wink at her. I walk in and see Mark sitting in his chair and the kid standing up against the wall.

"Come here."

I listened and sat on Mark's lap.

"Don't be rude boy. This is Esmeralda the greatest girl who works for me. Esmeralda this is my nephew, the future owner of this club-"

"You are a sick person." The kid said in disgust.

"Don't interrupt. This is Elias. He's rude but once you get to meet him he isn't too bad."

"Fuck you." Elias mumbles knowing that he was able to hear him.

Mark chuckled before getting up making me get up with him.

"Introduce yourselves, I'll be outside. Don't drown him."

He winked at me before leaving. I sighed in relief as the door closed. I sat down on Mark's chair and watched this, 'Elias'. He stayed quiet for a while. He turned around and looked at me. I could see the anger in his eyes. He sighs before walking over me.

"I'm Elias."

He holds his hand out for me to take it.

"Bethany," I say after taking his hand.

He had nice hands, they were soft too. I saw the anger in his face start to fade away.

"I thought it was Esmeralda?"

"That's my stage name."

We sat there quietly, until I spoke up.

"So he's your uncle?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Only one."

"Really? None from your dads side?"

He stared at me.

"My mother was my dad."

I sat there taken aback and surprised.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

He gave me a weak smile.

"That's okay."

I stared at Elias for a while. He had clear skin for the most part. He had beautiful green and brown eyes that were soft and gentle. And his features were soft which made him look extremely attractive. He had a nice body from the looks of it and he look fit.

"If you don't mind me asking why won't you take the club?" I curiously asked.

"Because it's a business which I don't want to be a part of. It's disgusting and awful."

I chuckle.

"No offense."

"None taken I'm a stripper right?"

He looked at me with piercing eyes.

"But you chose to be-"

I cut him off quickly, looking as if I've been punched in the face.

"You know nothing about how I got here I suggest you stay quiet. " I snapped.

Who the fuck did this guy think he was? Unbelievable.

"Let me guess, you're one of those single moms-"

"Can you fuck off? What is your problem?? I don't need you insulting me I've had enough of that. I'll have you know that I'm not a mom and the only reason I'm here is because I would get killed if I did otherwise. And fuck didn't I JUST hear you say your mom was a single mom, you asshole. my mom was a single mom is there a problem with that?"

I was about ready to slap the shit out of this kid my god. Fuck i get annoyed when people tell me shit, but talking about my mom? Fuck noo.

"You have no idea what your uncle has done to me. I don't want your understanding or sympathy but fuck I deserve SOME respect don't I?"

He stayed quiet.

"Yeah I fucking thought so, you dick."

And with that I stomped out. Out of that room and out the club. It was up to him what to tell Mark, I was angry and done. It was 8 something when I got home.

"Unbelievable." I mumble before throwing my keys on the counter and collapsing on the couch. 

I yelp as something below me moves.

"What's unbelievable baby?" Aubrey says as I roll on top of him. "Ooo right where I want you. " He smirks before giving me a full kiss on the mouth.

I moan into the kiss as his bulge pressed against me.

"Oh my god Aubrey how do you want me to talk if you do this to me?" I mumble before kissing him harder.

"Oh you can talk baby." Aubrey says while pressing his lips against my neck.

"Well..." I start before Aubrey leads a trail of kisses down my neck.

I moan again but pulled away forcing him to stop.

"So Mark had told Dianna to-"

He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"I thought you wanted me to talk." I said into the kiss.

"Eh later, I want you right now." Aubrey said making me lean back as he kissed my neck.

I chuckled before allowing him to kiss the hem of my shirt before pulling it off me. He rolled over so he was on top and grabbed my breasts. I bit my lip as he winked at me. He unclasped my bra and kissed my shoulder. We laid there for a while, his lips all over my chest as I moaned and grabbed his hair. When Aubrey was done, my breasts were shades of red, and a deep purple. He kissed me hungrily.

"You're mine." Aubrey said as he pulled away.

I nodded obediently.

"Only yours." I responded as I kiss him back harder.

A/N
Another chapter should be up soon (; thank you for your patience. (this chapter took me forever can you tell?)