3

Beth's P.O.V

shit. 

My first reaction is to run. I start to walk away slowly then faster. 

"NO WAIT STOP!"  

Before I can start to run, someone grabs my shoulders and turns me so I face them.

It's a male.  

Terrified, my first reaction to this is to kick him in the balls, but I don't. I noticed its the same guy from the club. holy shit he was... what did Dianna say his name was? Drake? I also realized that I should probably run. I look at him stunned as he smiles at me. A quite flirty smile. I noticed that he was taller, and really attractive. 

"Esmeralda?" He asks.

I nod shyly.

"I'm Drake."

He holds his hand out, releasing me. I stare at it. I back up and look at him with one eye-brow raised. 

"It's Bethany..."  I finally say while shaking his hand.

I look up at his eye's. 

"I'm sorry but you left me in awe." He says eyeing me as his words slurred slightly.

Of course he was eyeing me. This happened more than it should and I was quite tired of it. 

"Um thanks, but I can tell you're high or drunk or both and you don't really mean anything you say, you just want to hook and I'm sorry but-" I start sounding really annoyed.

"Well I'm not denying the fact I do but would you-" He says erotically.

"I should just go. I shouldn't-" I interrupt.

I know where this leads to and I was not going to take that road again, no. He seemed annoyed at this.

"C'mon ." He says reaching for me.

I shake my head before taking a step back.

"Can I at least walk you to your car?" He asks annoyed.

"If you insist..." I say sarcastically .

He snickers and I walk towards my car.

"So um... can I-" Drake starts.

I turn around to look at him.  

"Look, Drake. I get that I'm a stripper but I'm not hooking up with you, I'm not anyone's toy. Especially not to some rapper who thinks he's the shit. Please just leave me alone because I'm just trying to get home." I say.

Now he seemed MORE angrier than he was. 

"Whore." Drake spat.

I looked him dead in the eye, noticing they were red.

"Sure yet I wouldn't sleep with YOU." I spat right back.

Drake's P.O.V

I laughed. This bitch. Was she really rejecting me? 

"You know you want me." I say taking a step closer to her.