16

Aubrey's P.O.V

Thinking of you.

I smile before pressing send.

"Aubrey get off that damn phone!" My manager, James, yells.

I chuckle before locking it.

"You seem very distracted Aubrey, are you seeing that-" he starts.

"Even if I was, that's my decision, my business." I say jokingly.

"As well as mine, I'm your manager remember?"

"How can I forget?

James rolls his eyes.

"You need to finish this album." He says.

"I'm working on it."

"That's what you said in May, it's almost September."

"I'm working on it."

He sighs nodding his head.

"Okay," he starts.

He begins to talk to me about interviews and shit. I space out for a bit, thinking of her. god damn she's-

"Aubrey!? Are you even listening?!?"

Bethany's P.O.V.

My phone buzzes as the class ends.

From Aubrey:

Thinking of you.

I smile widely before picking up my things and leaving the classroom.

A bit too romantic for a hard core rapper don't you think?

I send it and walk to my next class. English, literature. The class begins as the teacher talks about the new assignment on the book we're reading. I listen and take notes.

****

I check the time as class ends, 12:30. It's now our lunch/break and I have 4 more classes to go to. The good thing was that I had Strings next, and dance later. I walk around the college before finding my usual spot and eating lunch. I was kind of hungry. I hadn't really eaten breakfast. I laugh and blush reminding myself about what Aubrey said to Eldric about his breakfast. I eat my sandwich in silence. I preferred to be alone. It was, calming. Especially here. I pulled out my blue journal and a pen. I began to write. After a while my phone buzzes.

From Aubrey:

What can I say? Do I have the honor of taking you out later?

I smile before checking the time. 12:51. I cleaned up and put everything in my bag. I text him back on my way to my strings class.

Aubrey's P.O.V

From B:

My last class ends at 3:40. You're on my mind as well. Oh you Aubrey, you can't get any cheesier can you?

I chuckle before replying.

You love it though. I'll be there.

"Aubrey, would you like this or this?" James says showing me two album covers.

I look at them both. The first one is me facing the camera. You can see me from head to toe and the background is white and black. I have a serious expression and it reads 'Take Care' on the bottom right. The second one was of me in dark blue lighting looking away from the camera. It also read 'Take Care' on the bottom center. I liked them both, but I wanted something different.

"Neither. I want people to see the picture and think, take care. As in a goodbye. " I respond.

He stares at me before shaking his head and sighing. We looked at more album covers until I decided on one. I was drinking from a golden cup. There was a candle on a golden stand and a bird statue. There were 2 portraits and it looked like I was sitting down a booth at a bar. I was satisfied with it.

"I'll be back, but you stay here and work with him." He tells me, or my producer.

I chuckle before entering the booth. We starting working on a sound.

****
I get into the car and check my phone. It's 3:05. I turn it on before driving away. The college isn't far away but it takes me about 30 minutes to get there. Mostly thanks to L.A. traffic. I parked my car near the entrance. The college looked quiet, everyone was probably in class. I stared at it. It's crazy knowing that I should of been there. In college. What would have happened if Wayne didn't call me that one day. If I never made it. Would I be there. I shake my head, probably not. But I'm here. And I made it.

I sit there for the remaining time thinking. Im reminded of all the college girls I've been with. Studying by day, working by night. Just like Bethany, but not at all. She was different, but was she really? I always seem to fall for girls like her. So am I just naive, and shes just like the rest? No, she was different, but how?

I thought back to last night. She hadn't really answered me after I asked her to be mine. And I'm nervous for her to. My mind wanders and I end up thinking of how she can't have kids. Would she lie about that? She seemed really sincere. And up till now she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her.

Someone knocks on the glass, it's Bethany. I unlock the car doors and she gets in. She sets her bag down and buckles herself. I stare as she folds her hands in her lap.

"So, you were thinking of me?" Bethany asks.

I chuckle before nodding.

"What part of me." She asks playfully.

I stare at her.

"What?"

"That wasn't what I meant. I was thinking of you, not your body." I say calmly.

She blushes a bright red before mumbling 'oh'. I chuckle at her.

"If it makes you feel better than yes, I was thinking of your body a bit." I say emphasizing 'a bit'.

Bethany's P.O.V

well we're off to a great start.

Aubrey drives to a restaurant I don't recognize. It didn't seem too expensive.. Aubrey gets out and rushes to help me but I'm already out and starting to walk towards the restaurant. He stares at me for a bit as I swing my bag on my shoulder. He walks inside and I hold the door open for him.

"Isn't this suppose to be the other way around?" He asks.

I smile at him before being greeted by a waiter.

"Table for two please." I say kindly.

The waiter nods before leading us to a table. He hands us menu's and leaves.

"Do you always do that? Not let guys open the door for you?" Aubrey asks.

I look at him.

"Sorry I'm not used to it, and I can do it myself. " I say shyly.

He looks at me.

"I dont think I've ever met anyone like you." Aubrey says making me blush.

"Tooshe."

A/N :

whoops sorry guys thought i updated. next chapter up really soon!