T W O

it was a cold chilly morning, the rain drops sliding down my class window leaving water trails behind. It was 6am.

I slowly get out of my comfy bed. I change into my school uniform. I attend beauxbatons. I stop for a second and admire my figure in the mirror. It was the start of the term and I had realise how much my body has changed. I was slimmer and more developed. I have myself a smile and walked downstairs to meet my mother already awake sitting at the table which was odd. she swirled her finger around the top of her blue mug.

"mother..is everything alright??"i was quick to concern. She looked at me with sad apologetic eyes.
"Your not going back to beauxbatons.." she stared. I was shocked I stood there staring at her wide eyed my mouth opened to say something but nothing came out.

"I lost my job here.. I got transferred to London. Look sweetheart we really need this, I know it will be hard especially because we're moving far away but it's the best we got! Please for me darling." She finished

My eyes open wide, I nod my head slowly as in to say yes, I turn on my heel as tears drop down my face likes the rain did on my window today. Leaving trails of black liquid from my mascara.
_
I haven't talked to my mother since early this morning, we were currently in the car on our way to the airport. I was stunned, still in shock. I didn't even have time to say goodbye to my friends. I spent 16 whole years with them. And now all the
Memories flushed down the toilet.

I was broken out of my day dream by my mother patting my shoulder. She mouthed the words it's okay. She knew I was sad but I was sacrificing everything for her because I love her. She's all I got.
_
the plane ride was gentle and relaxing, I slept through most of it. We were in London. My mother told me I was to go to platform 9 3/4, I was confused.

I'm transferring to a school called hogwarts, the train is said to leave at 12 on the dot it's 11:54 and I have no idea where I am going.

I was carrying a lot of luggage and my owl, loota. I see a bunch of ginger boys ahead of me and another boy with glasses, they look to be my age as well.

I walk towards them. " hey.."I cleared my throat "by any chance would any of you boys know where platform 9 3/4 is?" I asked hesitantly. They all looked me from the feet and up taking me in, they looked at each other and back at me.

The ginger girl is the first to speak. "Move losers" she pushes pass the boys. " I'm Ginny weasley" she reaches out her hand. I shake it and reply "Y/N, Y/L/N" I smile. " I'm a transfer student."

she slowly explains to me how to get through to the platform. I got there just in time and took my seat on the train in an empty compartment. I hear a knock on the door and my head turns. It's the two boys from earlier.

I nod my head and patted the seat beside me and they both smiled and walked in. "Im Harry Potter" the boy with the glasses says shaking my hand, the other "I'm Ron weasley and it is a pleasure to meet you Y/N." He giggles.

They train had left and we were all talking. 30 minutes or so has passed and there was shouting, but not violent shouting. Happy shouting.

" here comes Lorenzo" Harry rolled his eyes and laughed, a boy appeared in front of the door and scanned the compartment, his eyes landed on me.

He walked in, "boys introduce me to this sexy girl" were the first things he ever said to me. Before the boys could speak I bet them to it. " ah it's Y/N" I looked him up and down and seen his tie was green, he was slytherin, the boys told me about houses. They were both gryffindor. "Lorenzo" he says shaking my hand " alright enzo" I wink, I just gave this boy a nickname and he blushed not knowingly.
_
we arrived at hogwarts, it was beautiful. They boys told me I would be in gryffindor because I'm a badass. It's time to find out.

My name was called to come up, i walked up and sat down all eyes on my , I jumped as the sorting hat spoke. "Difficult you are aye, very brave I see, also cunning and ambitious. Your not afraid to speak the truth.... better be.. SLYTHERIN" I was shocked. The table clapped I waved at Harry and Ron as they were upset.

I was walking over to the slytherin table to sit beside enzo as he was winking and pure loved me already, we were gonna be best friends. But my eyes met another's, cold dark emotionaless eyes, painful eyes, I could tell already it was a riddle.

but a hot one,  I winked at him.