E I G H T E E N

A/N- I KNOW YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING!
18+ content ahead.
Lgbtq content.
_

I walked down the cold stairs. "you're up early." I seen Levi standing making coffee, he was shirtless, his muscles showing, and in green and black plaid pajama pants.

"yeah, I need some coffee, make me some. now, or ill kill you, in a nice way tho." I gave him a pyshco smile, and then we both burst out laughing.

"you have an odd sense of humor, you know that right?" he walked towards me at the table and handed me the coffee.

"get used to it." I sipped the coffee, "FUCK, that's almost hotter than me." yelping over the burn on my tongue. "was that payback huh?" he chuckled as I hit him under the table with my foot.

there was a silence, but not an awkward one, a comforting one. " I'm going to see Mattheo today." I broke the silence. He looked up confused. " I can't dodge him forever." that's right i can't, my father gave me a mission.

"I can come with you." he looked me in the eye.

"Levi, I need to do this on my own, I know you're obsessed with me but I think it's my time to shine." we both laughed, Levi was a comforting person to have around.

"if you say so love, I'm going to sleep for a while, ill see you when your back." he kissed my forehead and walked away.

I've got to act civil with Mattheo, even tho it might be a pain in the ass cheek, like a mother fucking wedgie.

_

I arrived at the manor, the big doors in front of me, as i opened the door, heads turned to me, including mattheos.

"Miss me?" I smile, making an entrance.

Mattheo got up off his chair and walked towards me. "not here." he pulled me into a different room and closed the door.

"Hey, that was uncalled for." my sarcastic self slipped out.

"Y/N, cut the fucking crap, where were you the past two days." his jaw clenched. he was angry, at me? pfft, Draco is dead because of him.

"Why are you mad at me? I needed space so I left, I was with Levi jeez." I tried to leave the room. But his hand gripped my arm, his nails digging into me.

"who gave you permission to leave, Darling," he smirked.

"me? what makes you think I'm gonna listen to a man, out of all men I wouldn't listen to you." i tried to leave again.

"lose the attitude with me. now" he was confusing me, his lips collided with mine, as his hand travelled to my neck." you really think you can avoid me. I think not"

his mouth travelled to my neck, kissing slowly. " and wearing that too." he eyed my dress. i was wearing a black dress. nothing too flashy I guess. obviously was if Theo couldn't keep it in his fucking pants

"I didn't wear it for you." I said through shaky breaths. His hand went up the back of my dress to my bottom, as he squeezed my ass.

"mattheo-" i said in a low breath. "what was that mlady? sorry didn't hear you" he pulled my underwear to side, rubbing two fingers over my clit.

without warning he slipped two fingers in causing me to let out a gasp, as his cold fingers moved slowly in and out with his rings colliding with me.

"Say you want it darling." his hand in my shoulder, having me pushed up against the door.

"i-want it" i said through shaky breaths.

"sorry what was that? speak louder." he pushed his fingers deeper going faster.