F O U R

A/N don't play the song yet!
the last few weeks were cold, mattheo didn't show up to class, what was the point of him saying to sit beside him if he wasn't going to actually come to class and take part?

i was cut from my day dream when a paper airplane hit the back of my head. i turned around and seen lorenzo wink at me, i rolled my eyes and picked up the paper airplane.

it was invitation to a party. in the room of requirement. heck ye i'm going. i turn around to face him seeing his face waiting for an answer, i mouth the words i'll be there. i told hermione and the boys about the party, they are coming too.
_
it was later that day and i realised i had nothing to wear, i sat on my bed staring at my suitcase, i had brought no formal clothes. what was i thinking. suddenly my door brakes open, it was lorenzo, he hands me a package.

"what is this lorenzo?" i question my eyes look up from the package to him.

" open it." he leans against my door frame like the hottie he is, i roll my eyes and start to untie the ribbon. i then unraveled the wrapping paper and then my eyes found a green dress. woah.

it was beautiful, oh my merlin

it was beautiful, oh my merlin. "enzo i can't take this." i shake my head. trying to give it back to him.

"i insist" he winks and walks away leaving me stunned.
_
it was time for the party and i had my self all glammed up, i walk down from my dorm into the common room and all eyes fall on me. lorenzo was waiting for me his eyes scanned all over my body. i knew i looked gorgeous.

i walked down and linked arms with him and walked down the cold and dark corridors with him. before we enter the hall i take a deep breath and me and him both walk in, fred and george immediately see us and walk over and give us drinks. i laugh as they just run off after.

i chug down my drink and leaves enzo shocked. "what? i'm getting pissed tonight!" i day and run over to hermione at the drink table.
_
the night was pretty cool, i liked the vibe, i was looming around and seen mattheo kissing another girl. for some reason it made me mad so i grabbed lorenzo and pulled him to the dance floor.

A/N play the song now!!

i started dancing moving my hips side to side grinding my body against his. he was enjoying it the smerk on his lips expanded, me and him were the only people on the dance floor. everyone cheering us on.

my eyes turn to theo to see if he is looking and he is, i wink at him and continue dancing with enzo, i slowly turn around to face enzo still dancing i slowly kiss him. and pull away. grabbing his hand and leading him to the other side of the dance floor. his lips go from my lips to my neck still dancing my eyes turn to mattheo and i smile. he rolled his eyes and grabbed the girl and walked out of the room.

i knew what was gonna happen so i grabbed lorenzo and led him to my dorm. our kiss increased i led him to my bed and i fell and he fell on top of me not breaking the kiss, his lips went to my neck then to my my dress, he pulled it down slowly kissing everywhere, he went to unbuckle my bra, but he stopped.

"do you want this?" he questioned. i looked at him. "yes i do" he still dosent look fully sure so u add. "i need you" and without any more he pulls up and my legs wrapped around his waist i kiss him passionately but rough.

he unbuckles my bra and slowly brings me down to the bed again, his eyes look to me and to my underwear, he pulls them off and starts to tease my clit. i threw my head back in pleasure, he stands up and unbuckles his belt and pulls down his underwear. my eyes widen at how big it is.

he slowly pushes his length in as i roll my head back taking all 12 inches, "fuck" i mumbled under my breath as he got faster and faster making my moans more clear to hear, he grabbed some of my hair "oh ye moan for me you slut" he says as he goes faster and faster, i can feel myself tightening and he realises too. he goes faster and faster as i reach my climax and he reaches his. i let out my final moan. i lie back and he falls beside me. i turn over in my side our bare bodies touching.

my head resting on his chest as he strokes his hand through my hair. he kisses my forehead and says " goodnight" is all i heard before i fell asleep.
A/N thank you so much for all the reads and also if you follow my instagram you will be able to see when the next chapter will be posted!! thank you ☺️
ig- caylap0tt3r