T W E L V E

_

"so how does this thing work?" levi giggled, twirling his wand in his hand. i laughed along with him. "its called a wand, levi. you can use magic with it" i rolled my eyes sarcasticlly. he put it into his pocket, "yeah but why do i need a wand if i can do this?" he put his palm out and let a little fire mend itself on his palm. 

"levi, not everyone is from fucking hell." i slapped his hand putting the fire out. its been a week since levi arrived. he started class too. i havent seen mattheo. anywhere. but he will show when he feels like it. 

me and levi arrive at potions. mattheo, didnt seem to be here. and he was my partner. this was levis first time in this class. 

"levi isnt it?" proffesor snape butted in. looking him up and down. "yes sir thats me" he smiled. "there dosent seem to be a partner for you so i think-" i cut him off.

" i dont think mattheo will be at class today, so he can sit with me." I smiled.

"very well" snape said in a stern voice and walked away, my eyes met dracos. i smiled. and he did back.

as me and levi walked towards the desk, making short talk. until the doors busted open, and in came mattheo. he had that look on his face, emotionless. 

"sorry to disturb whatever this is, but mattheo is coming to class, and he will be taking his seat right now." mattheo glared at levi. 

mattheo shot me a look as if to say, stay away from levi. i rolled my eyes and mouthed the words sorry to levi, he shrugged it off and walked to the empty desk.

class flew by. mattheo ignored me like i did something wrong? did i? the class ended, it was the last class of the day, i was so realived. i turned and seen levi talking with draco and his friends. so i decieded just to walk away. 

i was sitting in the common room. it was almost dinner. no one was here, pretty sure theres quidditch practice, obviously i skipped it. 

the common room door bursted open, in came mattheo, his hair was wet, as it was raining outside, i looked him up and down, rolled my eyes and went back to my book.

i wasnt really in the mood to speak to anyone right now, as he was coming closer, my eyes met his eyes, full of anger and rage.

"what do you want mattheo." i rolled my eyes slamming my book beside me. 

he stood towering over me, looking down at me. "are you avoiding me? because it seems like your avoiding me, you wanted that cheap looking draco look alike to sit beside you instead of me, and now you havent showed up to quidditch practice. you like this dude or something?"

is he for real? i stood up. are mouths only an inch apart. "is mattheo jealous?" i quistioned him, he didnt stay anything he just looked into my eyes, " ha, imagine-" before i could finish my sentence, his lips smashed against mine. it was like he was hungry for me, like he needed me. 

he lifted me up and walked towards his room, he kicked open the door, slamming it shut, then slamming my body against the bed. 

"im going to have to punish you, okay? for talking to that boy." he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. reaviling me skin. he brushed his fingers against my stomach. 

he then placed his lips on my neck, kissing it slowly, down to my chest. taking off my shirt, then to unbuckle my bra. 

"miss me?" he questioned. smerking, riping down my skirt and my underwear.

he delicatlely unbuckled his pants, reaveling his length, "you want this?" he asked before putting it in. i nodded yes.

and he did, he put it in. damn it will definitley take a long time to get used to this. he started at a slow pace, then got faster gradually, "you like that?" he smerked down at my messy self. "yeah thats right be a slut for me" he runned his fingers across the carving he made in me, "see this, remember you belong to me?" before he was able to release in me, and before i was able too. 

the door got kicked down. it was levi.

"what the fuck are you doing mate?" mattheo jumped. as well as i, slightly putting my clothes on. i realized draco was there too. 

" your fucking my girl." levi grabbed mattheo by the collar after he put on his pants. 

"last time i checked, i fuck her better then you, and dont EVER call her your girl." he walked towards me, i was clothed now. 

he lifted up my shirt, slightly, not reavling my boobs, but just enough to see his initials carved into me. 

"she belongs to ME." mattheo shouted at levi.