E I G H T

i woke up and mattheo had my craddled in his arms. i soon realised where i was. what had happened. damn. theos room was pretty, i scanned the room and noticed there was a door. i got up quitley not waking up theo and tiptoed to the door, it was a bathroom. so i cleaned myself up. i had a shower.  there was a box in the bathroom with my name on it as i opened it there was a black skirt and a black turtle neck jumper, i put these on and it fitted my body perfectly i tied my hair in a hig pony tail.

i walked outside of the bathroom, the bed was made, theo was dressed, his eyes tracked to me. he smiled.

"now are you going to tell me why you want to be here all of a sudden?" he spoke as i sat down beside him. i took a deep breath and spoke. " lorenzo, he eh cheated on me because he thought i was. dead. and i guess it hurt a little. i was literally assumed dead for not that long and he already has girls all over him." i rolled my eyes and wiped away the tears. 

his eyes stayed on me at all times. he shot up and took my hand. " come on m'lady i need to introduce you too some people." he smerked leading me out of the room. to a huge room, there was people. i noticed a boy, draco i think his name is.

mattheo made me sit down beside him, he held his hand on my thigh, i was anxious. there was so much people. suddenly the room grew quite as the doors flew open. it was voldemort. i gulped.

he scanned the room and his eyes fell on mine. he smerked and jolted across the room, reached for my hand making me stand up. " my darling, y/n isnt it? such a lovely name." i smiled and then he cupped my face and everything went black. 

soon i was brough back to reality, his eyes shocked. " you have an awful past my darling. ill let you sit now." he let go slowly as i sat down. mattheo had a worried look on his face. i shrugged it off. 

he started talking about an attack on hogwarts, and about draco having to kill dumbledor, draco looked emotianless, like he was numb. voldemort left the room and everyone started talking again, mattheo was talking to people, so i decieded to talk to malfoy. 

"hi" i smiled at him, he was starring at himself in the mirror, his eyes met mine, my cheeky smile. 

"hello." he let a tiny smile appear. he looked broken. i felt bad, my heart broke for him. i turned to the mirror, and so did he.

"why are we looking at ourselves?" i fix my messy hair. his eyes meet mine in the mirror. he didnt reply. "i think mirrors lie, they lie to ourselves, we may seem happy from the outside, but the inside can be broke as fuck."

he turned to me and moved closer, he started me up and down. "sounds like you have been hurt before." i bite my lip and turn to him.  

" everyones a little broken." before he could speak mattheo walked over and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. 

" ah malfoy ive seen you met my girlfriend." mattheo smerked, i looked at draco then at mattheo then back to draco. draco looked at his shoes, then to me.

" anyways, i better get going." draco walked off. i turned to theo and crossed my arms. 

"what? he was flirting with you." he rolled his eyes.

" no theo, we were having a conversation." i walk off to mattheos room to grab my wand and stuff. i better be heading back to hogwarts.

before i left i gave mattheo a kiss on the cheek and told him i would see him later. 

_

i arrived at hogwarts a little before dinner. i walked into the common room, still looking as perfect as ever. eyes drawn to me. lorenzos eyes too. 

i roll my eyes, and walk to my dorm. i make my messy bed and clean up a little, my room was a mess. 

it was soon dinner so i left my dorm and went down to the common room to wait for pansy, i needed to give her a book i borrowed not so long ago. the common room was empty.

there was a book in front of the fire, i picked it up and started to read it, the doors opened and in came draco, my eyes looked at him up and down then back to the book. 

" thats mine" he said, i look up and see a tall figure hovering over me. 

"oops sorry, it was by the fire begging to be read." i let my sarcasm slip, he chuckles as i hand him the book and sit up.

"have you seen pansy anywhere?" i scan the common room. he stayed silence for a moment, "shes in the dining hall, im going there now, walk with me?" he offered. 

we walked to the dinning hall and i seen pansy, but she was sitting with lorenzo. i gulped. i stood at the door. " are you coming" draco stared. i sighed. 

"no, hes there" i nodded at lorenzo. draco was quick to catch on. he took the book out of my hand belonging to pansy and walked up to them, handed it to pansy and took to plates off food, and walked towards me.

" come on" he giggles and did i. we walked to the library, the sun had already set. so it was dark. i sat down on a little couch, and started eating. draco picked up mashed potatoes, chichken and some vegtables, nice selection. 

he sat in front of me. " hey, earlier" before he finished he looked around before saying the rest, " voldemort said you had a bad past? if you dont mind me asking, what happened."

i gulped, i set down my plate on the little coffee table. " when i was a child, my mother and father would fight alot. my father would abuse my mother, all the time, until he cruciod me and my mother. it was painful. but he is in azkaban, im okay, honestly." i quickly picked up my plate and continued eating.

he got up and walked to the books. i was concerned, so i followed him. he picked up a book. and handed it to me. i was sitting on the little desk attached to the shelves. " whats this." i giggled.

" it reminds me of you. its about a girl, who is happy on the outside, but the inside, she struggles, but of course there is a happy ending." i smiled and looked at the book name, reflection. 

" thanks, also theo isnt my boyfriend. he got jealous i guess. " i giggled, he came closer, putting hands each side of me. 

he kissed me, softly, with passion. he pulled away, " goodnight beautiful." he walked off, i blushed and smiled. i jumped from the little desk and walked back to my room. reading the book along the trip.

he has good taste in book. as i arrived at my dorm. i walked in and theo was sitting  on my bed. 

" where were you." he looked at me. i shook the book in my hand and replyed with " library." he walked towards me. " with who, y/n i can smell the fucking colonge." shit i gulped. 

i didnt reply and looked away, he pulled my face to face him by grabing cheek. " use your words."

"draco." i let out, quickly covereing my mouth before i could say anymore.

he walked away from me, and sat on my bed. i rolled my eyes. and walked over to him. " im sorry, he just- he kissed me- it just-" i couldnt make a sentence, but his eyes looked straight forward at me with anger as soon as i said he kissed me, i realised what i said and mumbled fuck, he got up from my bed and walked out the door. he slammed the door. and locked it with a charm and i couldnt open it. 

what the fuck did i just do.