S E V E N

LORENZOS POV
it's been 2 weeks since she went missing. she was assumed dead. they funeral is tomorrow. they dragged the lake looking for the body. but it wasn't there. she can't be dead.

i'm wearing a black suit to the funeral. and black pants.
_
i had just ate dinner and i was going up to my room. when i felt someone pull my wrist and pulling me in a storage closet.

it was a some girl from the raven claw house i'm pretty sure her name is eh luna yes.

" i'm sorry for your lose." was what she said. i rolled me eyes and turned but she grabbed my wrist.

"maybe i can take your mind of things" she slipped down to her knees, and rubbed on pants. she smerked as i threw my head back. she pulled down my pants and boxers, letting my length spring out. i was hard already.

she put her soft lips around the tip. slowly bopping her head. i let out little grunts. and held her her.

suddenly my mind wondered to y/n so i then thrusted my hips harder into lunas mouth thinking about her. i gripped lunas hair tighter and threw my head back as i cummed in her mouth. she swallowed and sat up smirked and left.
_
it was the day of the funeral. it was right beside the lake. in the spot i last saw here. the casket was empty. seen as they didn't find her body. i seen luna sitting across from me, she winked at me.

suddenly, a body appeared in the water, far off. but it was covered in see weed, i tried making out who it was. it was her.

i jumped up from my seat and ran into the water, and craddled her in my arms, i ran her back to shore. i started doing cpr. she was cold. her body was white. her lips were blue.

suddenly she took a big gasp of air. and chocked up water, she say up immediately and looked around.

" damn am i crashing my own funeral" she giggled, i pulled her close to my stomach. god i missed her, soon my eyes connected with lunas, she then skipped away. oh fuck.
_
y/n pov.
i told lorenzo everything that happened between me and mattheo.

i was only able to escape because i found my wand. i showed him my dark mark. it hurt now and then but i'm fine. life is gonna be different now. i know it will be.

" y/n.. i need to tell you something." he spoke. interlocking his hand with mine.

" what is babe, you can tell me anything?" he sighed.

"luna gave me head." he put his head down. what.did.he.just.say.

i slowly took my hand out of his. what the fuck. "you cheated on me?" oh my god i can't believe this, i should have stayed in that hell hold with mattheo.

"look i'm sorry i thought you were dead- please" he spoke.

i turned to him, tears running down my face, "maybe i'm better of dead"

i ran out of the common room, he was shouting but his words were jumbled... it was late so the corridors were cold and dark.

my body hit a firm cold one. it was mattheo. he pushed me up against a wall with his hand on my throat.

"you bitch where were you. how dare you leave." all i could do is laugh.

" i should have stayed with you i know. but ya know what i don't give a fuck anymore." i spat, his grip grew stronger.

"watch your tone." he spat.

"make me." i grinned. "why don't you just fuck me already."

he raised an eyebrow, its like something snapped in him. he lifted me up by the bottom, and appartered me and him to his bedroom in his mansion.

it's like something in him switched. he ripped of lorenzos joggers and hoodie i had been wearing.

"these your boyfriends clothes?" he says starring at them.

"ex" i correct him. he smerks and pulls of his shirt.
my fingers traced over his dark mark.

" you like it? now we have matching ones" he looked at his then at mine. he slowly got in his knees.

he ran his soft fingers over my thighs, then to my clit. he ran his fingers in circles over my clit.

"may i continue?" he says.

"please, do anything." he grinned and suddenly added a finger, and the. another. thrusting in and out fast and hard. i through my head back. and pay a hand over my mouth to stop any sound coming out. he was soon to pull it away.

"let it out. let it all out. let me hear you scream my name." he smerked not losing eye contact.

he added another finger. i moaned. whimpered. my whole body was tensing up. i could feel his every move. his eyes were on me. watching my every movement. suddenly i could feel my walls tense up. "mattheo- i'm gonna" i moaned, without warning i cummed, all over his fingers, he took all three of them out and put them in his mouth sucking all the juices off them.

"we're not finished darling." he then placed his mouth on my clit and started sucking and licking. is he really doing this oh my god.

"mattheo- ." and without said, he stood up and pulled down his trousers and boxers, and pulled out his length. my eyes widened at how huge it was, 14 inches are you kidding me.

"afraid you can't take all of me?" he smerked. "get used to it." he inserted himself in me and started pounding fast and hard. i let out soft moans and whimpers.

his hand wrapped around my throat. " he that's right you dirty slut." he smerked. he turned around still pounding in to me and snatched a pocket knife of the bedside table.

he started thrusting fast into me, while carving something under my left boob. after he was done. i could feel the pain. but i liked it. i could feel blood dripping from under there.

his thrusts became sloppy but still the same power as before, suddenly he cummed. inside me. letting out a grunt. but i didn't do at the same time.

he pulled me up kissed me, and pulled me to the mirror, too look at myself. my hair was a mess, my mascara was running, but then my eyes trailed to my boob, and what was written under it.

RIDDLE, was carved. i traced my fingers along it, blood on my finger. he smerked and took my hand.
"it shows your mine sweetheart." he sucked my finger and then kissed me, passionately.

am i falling in love with him?

A/N HEY GUYS  THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVEEEEE AHHH