Part 1

It was a Friday night, lights flashing, crowds cheering, walking the streets of the famous 'Las Vegas', Elise was getting rather anxious about putting herself in the muggle world. It was all so exhilarating, muggles were walking around in wild clothes, even some in nude;it was fun as opposed to her lavish lifestyle.

She was from a pureblood family, meaning everything was sophisticated and strict. She was not used to having such freedoms. Elise, herself was quite elegant. For a 17-year-old, she had excessive luxury and properties. She was cultivated but carried a sense of wildness that she was never able to express in her restricted life.

She was cursing herself for letting her best friend of 10 years, Sophie, give her this wicked opportunity to 'ease off ' Sophie was also a pureblood, an Abbott. They had grown up together. Sophie was sardonic and playful. Always pushing her to her limits and trying to get her to have fun a bit.

"Why is it that the only time I chose to listen to you is when you had the stupidest idea, Sophie, I can't believe we are getting lost in this damn city, I will never-"- Elise complained feeling rather uncomfortable in the muggle world

"Would you relax, I know where we are going, it is just around the corner, stop complaining and just loosen up" - Sophie assured with a witty tone

"How am I supposed to loosen up if we have school in two days, not to mention we are new there and -" -Elise started to worry about their transfer to a new school called Hogwarts until she was yanked into a dark hallway leading to a red room.

"Yay we're here, now stop embarrassing me" - Sophia squeaked

As Elise opened her mouth to retort to Sophie, her lips were left parted while she took in where she was standing. Spinning around, taking everything in, she was left in awe.

She was standing in a muggle club. Black and white lights were dancing around the room, the music was beating in her heart, the crowd was bouncing up and down matching the base of the music- it was mesmerizing.

The club was filled with laughter and cheer, Elise could barely hear her pulse whilst adrenaline shocked through her body.

"Well do you like it?" - Sophie smirked knowingly

"I- I'm- yes!" - Elise uttered in an inarticulate matter