Part 9

Looking at the time, it was 10 o'clock, leaving an hour for her to get ready. Deciding she wanted to go for a subtle yet hot look, she settled on a silk dark green top. It has a v-line exposing a small part of her cleavage and the straps are sparkling diamonds. She paired the top with a pair of tight black jeans hugging her curves and a pair of black leather heels. She then put on her ring on her right ring finger; a silver snake with diamonds on it with emeralds for the eyes

Looking at the mirror, happy with the outfit, she decided to straighten her long black hair and add some makeup. She did a bit of a smokey eye look with nude lips.

Whilst applying the lipstick, Pansy came into the room with Daphne with a grin on her face.

Elise briefly casted a glamour charm on herself and turned to Pansy, "Ready"

"You look hot"

"Thank you and so do you"

"Let's get this party started then" Pansy smirked and grabbed her arm to drag her out

Immediately when stepping into the common room, a blast of music hit the air. The base of the music beating along her heart and sounds of people chatting and cheering kissing her ears. She glances around before taking a step forward, taking it all in. There's were group of students playing drunk wizard chess, a group dancing on a dance floor, and another group by the fireplace drinking and doing, what she assumed, drugs. The dim lights make the room look dark but the fireplace warms it up whilst the lake adds another flow of green light. There's a couple of people making out here and there and some dancing together. The music is playing "High Enough" by k.Flay, one of her favorite songs that she used to listen to while dancing around in her bedroom.

As they descended the stairs, she saw Malfoy seated on an armchair sipping firewhiskey. He's wearing a dark green button-up, such a dark green that may even look black. In the contrast, his white skin peeks through at the top of his shirt where a few buttons are undone and his sleeves pulled up revealing his muscular forearms. He's wearing black trousers where his shirt is neatly tucked in and a few silver rings on his left hand. His hair is a bit messed up, a few strands falling all over the place. Sitting by him is Zabini and Nott in a passionate conversation, he is seemingly trying to engage in the conversation but looks a bit bored.

Goyle, Daphne, Pucey, and Flint are sitting beside them on the sofas. The rest are either playing some sort of game or dancing. Pansy and Elize head to them and sit on a leather love chair across Malfoy.

Great, she thinks to herself

You know what, I shouldn't think about him, whatever happened, happened, it doesn't even matter. He probably doesn't even remember or care. Just gonna pretend it never happened. She tries to convince herself

Pucey then talked to her, "Does the new girl want a drink?"

"Please", Elize says with a parched tone

Pucey hands her a glass of firewhiskey and continues his conversation with Flint.

Nott and Blaise turn to look at her, "Elize" Blaise greets, "Hello there" he adds with a smirk.

"Why hello Ms. Avery " Nott says with a grin

"Hello gentlemen" Elize greets back with a smirk of her own

Malfoy then lazily glances at her while leaning back into his armchair. He looks her up and down and pushes his tongue against his cheek, his mouth twitches for a light second before looking away at Nott pretending to listen to him rambling.

Elise then dives into a conversation Pansy started with Daphne talking about how a Gryffindor dared to approach her and ask her out. Elize giggles at this and soon talks to them while drinking her drink. She then looks ahead and sees a packet of white powder Flint is holding. He makes a line with the powder with a piece of paper and Elise can't seem to wonder what that is.

She then looks at Pansy and asks in a hushed voice, "What is that white stuff", and suddenly Pansy's eyes dilate and become wide.

"Do you not know coke?" She whispers back

"No?" Elise responds curiously

Nott apparently heard and rapidly turned around with a shocked face, "You don't know coke!?"

"No, I don't, what is it"

Flint glances at her with mischievous eyes and snorts in the power with his nose.

What the hell?

He then passes it to Malfoy, Malfoy does the same thing, snorts it, and tilts his head back with pleasure running on his face. "Fuckk" He grunts

Elise turns back to Pansy waiting for a response

"It's a drug silly" Pansy giggles

Elise being the pureblood she is has very high expectations. She was raised in a very strict household with restricted stuff. She obviously knew what drugs were but never had come across them as they were not considered 'appropriate' for her. Thus, she didn't even know what they looked like, only heard little information about them from different places. She always wished she could have fun and try such things but the opportunity never approached her.

"Do you wanna try it?" Nott asks. After what seemed like 10 hours of debating in her head, she spoke, "Sure"

Nott helped her with lining the white powder. She then glanced at him with big eyes when she noticed he was waiting for her to sniff it. "You won't die, Elise, just try it" Nott assured with a grin. 

"Fine fine" She inhaled the power and instantly felt the effect. 

The back of her throat, the roof of her mouth, and nose canal immediately became numb. She felt energy seeking through her bloody shooting energy waves across her body. Euphoria jotted down her mind and pleasured her in the tensest places. Confidence came crashing down on her like a bucket of water mixed with fire. It was so sudden and fast, she escaped to a moment of bliss blocking out all nerves.

She threw her head back and murmured "shitt"

Mafloy glanced at her while she took the drug. Scrutinizing his view in front, it was preposterous. Such innocence inhaling such toxication. She was confused and nervous, he reckoned she was new to all of this, the alcohol, the drugs, the parties. The way she acted, you could tell she was not used to such things. Innocence practically dripped down her skin. 

It was like the night at the club, she looked so innocent and lost in the middle of the sinful party. She's virtuous and pure, unlike any of the pureblood Slytherins he's met. It's frustrating him, it's pathetic really, She's tantalizing in the worst possible way, she looks ready to be ruined. She's throwing herself at the sinful intoxications. 

At the night on the Bellagio, he did in fact promise himself that he would be the one to ruin her innocence. He certainly is one to keep promises. He didn't think he would ever see her again, but since the opportunity is practically throwing itself at him, why not have some fun with her. Damage her until theirs not a single of innocence attacked to her, not a single drop.