Part 10

After the intense feeling had vanished, Elise was left with jolts and twinkles prickling around her body reminding her of her plastered state.

She was high.

It was that simple.

It was her first time, yet she felt more relaxed than ever. 

The party had died down, it was past midnight and people were starting to leave.

Most  had the intention of leaving soon except for the group around her

Everyone was either boozed or high whilst having small talk.

During the whole time, Malfoy didn't dare spare her a glance. His impish eyes were everywhere yet nowhere. He was supposedly talking or listening to his friends but his mind was foggy. How could he focus when such taunting prey was sitting right across from him. He didn't look at her to preempt himself from taking her right here in front of anyone.

Yes, they indeed hooked up together at Los Vegan or whatever the city those wankers kidnapped him to was called, but he didn't enjoy it as much as he would've liked.  Those plonkers forced bloody muggle alcohol down his throat which to his dismay, was absolutely disgusting. Those filthy muggle drinks caused him to become legless drunk, and not in a pleasing way. It was shambles, he wished he could have ruined her, it was doleful that he couldn't full-fill his intentions.

Though, one good thing came out of that rubbish night, he memorized her body. Although his memory is a bit gloomy, he still remembers the right buttons to push. What button makes her squirm, what button makes her scream and what button pleasures her. Pushing the rightful button in the wrongful moments will ultimately torment her, in the sweetest way of course...

He slowly got up from his emerald armchair that was right across from her and walked towards her. Elise suddenly was aware of Malfoy's approach towards her. Each step was taken lazily yet menacingly. It was as if his walk was calculated in an impeccable manner, so persistence but nevertheless with ease. He held eye contact while leisurely striding towards her.

No, not towards her

Towards a half-filled Firewhiskey bottle on an ebony wood table right next to her.

He slowly came to the table, glanced at her with electricity running through his silver eyes, and grabbed the bottle. His forearm slightly touched her bare shoulder while grabbing the bottle, a minor touch of two cold skins yet it burned like fuel on the fire. His minty muscular scent nourishing her senses making her knees weak. He stood there, right in front of her, so close to her, their knees barely touching. She could sense the body heat that was radiating off of him. He didn't head back but instead brought the bottle to his lips and took a big gulp of the firewhisky while still not breaking eye contact. His stare rose goosebumps upon her skin and she shivered, his eyes were so tense and fervent she flushed. She didn't dare break the eye contact, not that she could, it was as if she was petrified.

Platinum blond hair falling over his eyes, sweet lips wet with bitter alcohol.

His eyes darted down to her lips and back up and briskly took another shot of the liquor while heading back to his seat.

The fierce movements Malfoy just had articulated towards her were thunderous yet no one seemed to notice.

Pansy and Daphne were now bickering with Theo about who has better taste in fashion, Blaise and Flint too caught up with the booze and the drugs, and the rest of the common room was cleared out except for three girls across the room still playing a game of wizarding skittles.

Malfoy was looking at Flint and talking to him about quidditch. Again with the monotonous boring conversations.

He was tapping his fingers on the arm of his armchair, long pale fingers with a silver serpent ring on it. He was looking at Flint and talking to him about quidditch. The sound echoing in and out of her head. Her gaze was stuck on his fingers until it finally stopped

His eyes glided through the common room and he shouted with his silky voice, "Evans"

The brunette haired girl that was playing a board game shifted to face him with a chuffed smile. "My dormitory, now" His strict voice commanded her. The girl complied without a word and headed straight to the boy's dormitory.

Bastard

Malfoy took another gulp of the bottle, finishing it off, and headed off to his dormitory.  

"Goodnight to you too Malfoy" Theo shouted back to him with a sarcastic tone

"Sweet dreams" Blaise snickered

"We should head out too we have classes in the morning," Pansy said while yawning

"Yea let's go, goodnight everyone" Elise added

"Goodnight"

"Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite you" Theo chuckled, clearly drunk

And just like that, her night was over, but this was just the beginning