Part 4

She was pushed to the wall in seconds, facing the same dragon eyes burning with desire.

"Malfoy" She breathed with slight inquisitiveness

He didn't respond but just continued scrutinizing. Looking down at her from his tall figure, she was locked within the walls. Blurred background cheering voices, melodious music, and the suspense of anyone walking in on them but yet they were alone together. They were so close together yet so far, breathing the same air yet having the capacity of more. He was eagerly starring at her, like a prayer in the night, starving to death until finding its prey.

Seemingly trying to seize the controlled chaos, Elise uttered, "Malfoy what are you doing"

Mockingly with his tongue pushing the inside wall of his cheek, he amusingly whispered, "I'm here to have fun Avery"

With an instantaneous movement, his lips were devouring hers. Limiting all her senses, closing her eyes escaping to the abyss that consumed only of focusing on Malfoy's breathing. Demolishing each other with no air to breathe in between. They were fighting for dominance. With a bite of her lip, she opened an entrance to her mouth for him.  He ingressed her. Hands snaking from her waist to her hips, one hand sliding to the back of her dress where smooth skin was revealed. Goosebumps crawled to her skin, he noticed with a smirk between arousal kisses. They were ingurgitating each other. He was slowly engulfing her hence causing her to arch her back. The gratification was overwhelming. Memorizing each other with flicks of their tongues, they were molding for one another. Yielding yet overpowering each other.

Caught up in the moment, they didn't notice the lights powering off until screams and gasps filled the air. Unwillingly, they parted from each other. Staring at each other, the intense sensual moments were eating their brains. Couldn't think straight, they glanced back at the club with confused looks. She hadn't noticed but Malfoy had stepped in front of her out of instinct. As if trying to protect a fragile possession. Without a word, they headed back to the bar they were earlier seated with hopes of an explanation.

"There you guys are, told you this would work" Theo smirked at Sophie

"Yea yea whatever here's you 10 galleons" Sophie responded

"What's going on?" Elise asked still dazed

"Well you see, you guys were kind of gone for more than 10 minutes and I was growing bored of this club and we wanted to leave, so we called you guys but apparently the 'loo' kept you so busy you did not hear the call, and so Theo over here suggested to turn off the lights of the club to get your attention and so-" Blaise was cut off by Theo

"Basically the only way to get your arses here was a turning off the lights, now let's get out of here" Theo stated ever so proudly while Sophie glanced at Elise and giggled

"And go where might I asked" Malfoy questioned with an arch of a brow

"Well since Miss Elise and your cranky arse are the only ones that haven't been in Vegas, we're going to give you a grand night tour and a how to live the Vegas Night" Blaise explained while the others cheerfully agreed

What could go wrong, why not? Elise thought