Part 25

The Slytherins were sitting at the common room waiting for the quidditch team to enter so the party could get started. The common room was decorated in dark green and silver. The number 7 displayed on top of the fireplace, hung by disciplined pixies. There were golden snitches flying around the room that flashed green lights on the dance floor.

"It's the first match that the Slytherins have won against the Gryffindors, tonight is gonna be wild" Daphne said as she swirled the straw in her berry rocky rot.

"It better be" Elise said as she took a sip from her dragon barrel brandy.

Then, the common room door opened and the quidditch team stepped in as the crowd cheered. They all raised their cups up in the air and went to congratulate them.

Slytherins always cherished their victories, regardless what it was, they were always proud of each other. Always had each other's backs, always encouraging each other. They were ambitious and determined to win. And when they did, they celebrated like no other.

"Wooo screw those Gryffindors!!!!" Theo shouted through the crowd as they made their way to the dance floor.

Elise got up from the couch when she saw Draco eyeing her. She smirked and waved, he pushed everyone out of the way and came straight to her. Ignoring everyone who cheered for him and congratulated him.

Without uttering a word, he pulled her to the dance floor and spun her, scanning her as if he was looking at his prize. She giggled and put her arms around his arms, "Someone's happy"

"How could I not be darling?" He said with a grin. He pulled her closer to him and put his arms around her neck. Dancing to the rhythm of the music, forgetting everything, just living in the moment.

The rest of the Slytherins had made their way to the dance floor and were jumping up and down with the music, alcohol in their hands splashing everywhere, sweating bodies grinding together, swinging their hips, melting within the melody. It was euphoric.

Draco spun her and when the beat dropped, he kissed her. It was such a forceful kiss she leaned back, causing him to smile and bite her lip. He turned her so her back was against his front and they grind against each other. He kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "You look ravishing"

She threw her head back against his chest and tangled her hands in his hair as they swayed together. They liquified together.

He dragged his hand down her hips and to where her dress ended. "Isn't this dress too short?" He asked against his ear. She shook her head and giggled, knowing goddamn well it was way too short. "Mm I think it is" He said against the crook of her neck before biting her pulse.

The room was so dark that the only light source was the green flashing lights which only made their faces visible. Everyone was busy dancing within the music and couldn't care less about anything.

People were making out with each other, the girls grinding themselves on the guys. Spilling alcohol into each other's mouths.

And so Draco played with the length of the dress until he slithered his hand underneath. He dragged his hand up and down her thigh until he reached her knickers. "Draco" She breathed out, getting wet just by his touch. "Shh" He said and kissed her neck.

He slipped his hand under her knickers and groaned as he felt how dripping she was for him. Her breathing was getting heavier as she waited in anticipation. Was he really going to finger her on the dance floor?

Yes he was

He displayed kisses on her shoulder as she started slowly circling her clit, she slightly moaned into his ear and he slipped two fingers in. "Draco oh god" She uttered in his ear.