Alone

Evie Potter was truly alone, it was something that she was used to. Although she was sure some people thought it would be hard on her since she was the girl-who-lived. Alas, thanks to her childhood at the Dursley's this loneliness was something she was familiar with. Eating her meals alone while others sat further away. She couldn't help but wonder, could this be considered an act of bullying? When three quarters of the school called her a liar and a cheat and the other quarter while they didn't voice it, they thought it. No this loneliness was not unfamiliar at all, but the looks of pity coming from the staff table were getting on her nerves. But yet they had refused to do anything about it, not even an announcement saving that someone else had entered her against her will. The shit list she kept careful track of in the deep recesses of her mind was growing.
Suddenly an idea popped into her head. Did she really have to take this? If it's a magical binding contract then there should be a written form somewhere. But who would have it? The ministry, or the headmaster, maybe the goblins? It was something she would need to look into in the next few days before she would have to fight a dragon. It was time that the snake she had been slowly crushing inside her broke loose of the lions claws. She would do this if only to make a mockery out of this ridiculous competition.