The ball

Grammar corrected

Fleur and Evie prepared for the ball inside of Evie's private rooms in the Slytherin dorm. After her first night here the other snakes weren't as cold towards each other  or others outside the dorm. Evie had even invited Daphne and Pansy to get ready with them but the two had declined.
"Your dress will be the talk of the ball!" Fleur said excitedly.
"I just want to have fun." Evie said grinning.
"We will!" She said excitedly.
Hours later it was time for the ball. They decided that Fleur would walk in with Cedric first and then Viktor would walk in with Evie in a show of good sportsmanship.
Fleur had made her way down the stairs but Evie stayed towards the top as she fiddled with her hair. She was nervous even more nervous then she was facing the dragon.
"You will do fine." She snapped her head around.
"Oh, uncle sev I've never been to one of these things before..." she bit her lip.
"Stop that." He told her. "Now let me get a picture of you. Your mother would be so proud of her beautiful daughter."
She gave a slight smile and a twirl as he took the picture. "Thanks uncle sev." She gave him a quick hug before descending the stairs. Luckily for her everyone but Cedric, Viktor, Fleur and Mcgongall were in the entrance hall.
Her dress was an off the shoulder Long sleeved dress with a red under fabric with a shear black fabric overlay.  While the black beading was thicker around her shoulder and thinned as they got closer to her wrists, it was also clustered together around her midsection and thinned out as well as it went down the skirt of the dress. But it had a surprise one that she had planned would shock everyone.
The two boys couldn't help but stare at the vision of beauty in front of them. "Where are your dates?" Mcgongalls stern voice broke them out of their trance.
"Viktor is my Date and Cedric is Fleur's." Evie told her not backing down.
The old woman huffed. "Fine line up then."
As they walked down the pathway everyone stared at them. First was diner, which had gone normal. The two girl however shared a mischievous smirk as they took to the floor for the first dance. The song itself was a waltz but as Viktor gave her a spin her dress changed colors. From red to green, another spin it became yellow, and then another blue. The other girls stood in shock and envy at her dress and how she effortlessly glided across the floor.
Soon others joined them and more songs passed she had seemed to have a new dance partner for each song. Cedric and Viktor being the only people she danced with twice.
It was a very magical evening and a very exhausted Evie returned to her dorm ready to retire for the night. When a couple seventh years approached her. They seemed to want to talk in private, and invited them to her study that came with the Slytherin personal chambers.
Mugs of hot chocolate made their way into everyone's hands as she waited for them to speak first.
"We each have talked to each other and our parents. Can you really help them? Most of them didn't want to be death eaters but were forced into it by their parents." It was Olivia Sewlyn.
"I can. It depends though on what your parents wish to do. Do they want the mark removed? Do they want to be protected when the Dark Lord comes back. Or maybe a fresh start somewhere new?"
The others shared looks. "You can remove the mark?" It was Pucey who asked shocked that such a thing was possible.
She waved her hand and a book came floating to her from the bookshelf. "The dark mark is not a new piece of magic, the spell is actually very old and was once used by lord on their allies to show who was under whose protection. It was also useful in preparing for battles because the mark creates a link between the caster and the mark itself. They could send messages through it, or to send warnings or important messages. The dark lord may have placed it but as I rank higher in the family hierarchy it can be removed or changed."
"Changed how?" Pucey asked.
"Formal alliance between you families and mine. I need political allies. Dumbledore is up to something. He had his fingers in to many pies and has a vested interest in my life. The dark lord would see everyone dead and then rule the ashes. If things are done correctly we can effectively cut them both off at the knees. Their support, their monies, their followers, even their titles." They all shared a smirk thinking of Dumbledores power base being diminished. "Whether you parents wish to join the third side of this war or not, I will still remove the mark regardless. Now it's been a long night and I would like to retire. So Goodnight." They left as she got ready for bed.