Third task part 2

The last week had been full of secret quidditch practice, mock duels and anything else they could think of to prep for the third task.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the final task of the triwizard tournament. As you all know there was an unexpected complication causing Lady Potter to become a competitor. But it all boils down to this. The first item on our agenda today is a foot race!" Evie shared a grin with Fred and George. Her past of running from her stupid cousin and his gang, as well as Oliver's hellish practices, this was perfect.
"There is a series of obstacles that each champion and their team must face together, to reach the finish line. Champions line up." The other teams looked like they regretted helping out.
"Draco, Dimitri, Erin, Roger can you all keep up." The four shared a look and shrugged.
"Probably but not for long you are insanely fast." Roger spoke up.
"Fred, get Draco, George grab Demetri, I got Roger and Erin." They had a twinkle in there eye.
As soon as the canon sounded she grabbed the two threw them over her shoulder and took off a cloud of dust kicking up behind her and the twins as they pulled ahead even with their cargo.
Everyone on the starting line was shocked at the display of strength.
"Umm are y'all going to go, or is their win going to be uncontested?" The announcer asked. The rest quickly took off.

The others however were coming to their first obstacle. It seemed to be a doorway made of stone that they would need to figure out the password for.
"This oddly reminds me of something.." she shrugged. 'Oh well she would remember later. "Oh the inscription is in French."
"It says, speak friend and enter." Erin said.
"Say friend in French." Evie told her with an amused smirk.
"Ami?" The doors opened.
"How did you know?" Draco asked.
"It's from a popular muggle fantasy book." She hoisted the two back onto her shoulders and took off running again.
It took the rest a good 10 minutes to figure out the clue and they only got it because Fleur had been yelling that at least she had friends to one of the Bulgarians on viktors team.
The next obstacle however wasn't a riddle at all.
To complete the next obstacle
Brewing is a must
Once the potion is done
Your path shall be clear.

"We have to brew a potion?" Draco smirked.
"But what can we brew out here?" Dimitri wondered aloud.
Evie looked around.
"Peppermint, lavender, knotgrass." She hmmed.
"Fred, your color changing potion!" She snapped her fingers.
The two twins shared a look.
"How did you know about it? We haven't even published it yet."
"I keep an eye on my investments." She smirked.
Sighing the two red heads got to work and within 30 minutes their potion was done.
"Great job guys!" She praised smiling at them. As her back turned Fred's face went red.Draco only rolled his eyes as Roger, Erin and george snickered. Dimitri however gave the younger man a cold once over.
As they placed the potion on the alter infront of the vines that blocked their path the other groups came into the clearing out of breath. Evie gave a cheeky wave as her team ran though the vines closing behind them.

The group faced 5 more challenges before they reached the finish line. A herd of Hippogrifs, which had Draco hiding behind her the whole time. They had to pass through a grove of devils snare. The hardest one had to have been the acromatula. Then there was a sphinxes riddle and then lastly they had to get everyone across a deep hole, they couldn't see the bottom but luckily some quick transfiguration had a bridge and the were the first group to pass the finish line.
Being met with cheers was something that Evie though she could enjoy.
She sat leaning against Erin's knees as the twins sat on each side of her. Rodger, Draco and Dimitri stood talking behind them. Her eyes slowly closed as Erin ran her fingers though her hair, combing out the knots and weaving an intricate braid.
They had decided to just let her sleep until the next teams arrived.
First came Cedric, than Viktor and lastly Fleur.
"Excellent in first place we have team Potter followed by Team Diggory, then team Krum an sadly in last place Team Delacour. Which means Team Delacour has been disqualified. Onto the next portion of the third task. A dueling tournament. Each champion may select 3 of their teammates to face another champion. The three facing one champion cannot face the other. The champion will duel until they are defeated or if they can make it through all 6 opponents. Please select your knights."
"Dimitri, Fred, Draco, you three are going to face Viktor. George, Erin, Roger you three have Cedric."
They nodded in confirmation.
"Be careful of the durmstang students, their spells can be nasty." They looked to the other teams who seemed to be smirking while looking at Evie. "Don't you worry about me now Dimitri, my spells can be nasty too." She smirked.
"Each contestant will draw a number in the order of which they will duel the champion across from them."
"Don't let me down when we have come this far, I have complete faith in each of you." She smiled.
She stood waiting on her platform for her first opponent. She flew through her opponents with ease, dueling all six of her team at once really improved her skills.
She sat on the platform and she watched the other dueled. Her three had faced Diggory back to back to back. Not only wearing him out but Erin took him out in the end, not even giving Krums team a chance. They weren't disqualified yet, Krum had to last through 4 people to be in 2nd place and he wasn't looking so good after his second opponent. His next however was Fred, who had a unique dueling style that was hard to for a defensive against because you never knew what was coming. He somehow manage to disarm Fred and then faced off against Dimitri. While Dimitri did defeat his school mate Viktor had made it into second place.
"Well done, well done indeed. Now for the final match to choose our winner, I'm sure some of you have already figured it out, as there are seven members to a team the last match is a quidditch match, Team Potter vs Team Krum!" She watched in amusement as Viktors eyes widened before he groaned and looked over his team.
He eyes locked with hers and then over her team.
"You knew this whole time?" He sounded exhausted.
Evie rocked on her hears. "Yeep," she popped the p. "I'm honestly surprised your didn't figures it out, shall I introduce my team." She grinned stepping forward holding onto the twins arms. "Fred and George Weasley, the most in sync beaters in hogwarts. Next I believe you know Dimitri, he has some of the best chaser stats at The Pitch in America, Erin here is the top chaser in Beauxbatons. Draco is the chaser and team captain for Slytherin, and lastly Roger Davies of Ravenclaw, he is now the top keeper in hogwarts since Oliver graduated. He was only 2 goals behind Oliver in stats he's proven to be a very valuable member." She smirked "may the best team win Viktor."