Searching

She searched the library for hour upon hours for the answers she needed. Unfortunately she didn't find anything which made her upset. As she made her way out of the library and through the less used corridors of the school when she heard the arguing. She hid herself in the shadows as the people got closer.
"Cho! Wait..please.. you really making a big deal out of nothing." It was Diggory and Chang, it seems they were having a lovers spat.
"Our three month anniversary was yesterday and you forgot!" She crosses her arms over her chest. "You promised to focus on us this year!" She pouted.
Evie rolled her eyes. 'Is this girl for real?' She thought.
"But Cho I've been trying to prepare for the tournament. You know it's dangerous." He tried to plead.
"You promised me! Until you figure out where your priorities lie, don't talk to me." Then she stormed off.
Cedric just sighed and slid down the wall and sat on the ground. He held his head in his hands.
"You picked a real winner there Diggory." She spoke up slowly coming out of the shadows.
The older boy jumped at her voice. "Oh Potter it's you...how much did you hear?"
"Enough," she sat down across from him.
He just groaned and ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know what's wrong with her. She's never acted like this before."
She cocked her head to the side. 'Was he seriously venting his problems to her.' "I don't think you know your girlfriend very well then. This attitude isn't unusual from her." She tried to choose her words carefully. She didn't want to make it seem she was bad mouthing the other girl. "Look just ask some of the younger year Ravenclaws they can tell you. I need to get going." She stood up and dusted her pants off. It wasn't against dress code for girls to wear pants and she preferred it.
"Thanks Potter." She made her way to leave but stopped a few feet away.
"Diggory, they are using dragons for the first task." And with that she disappeared from the darker corridor.
Cedric Diggory sat there in shock. Dragons...were they insane! He would figure it out he still had time. But he needed to find out the truth of something else first. He made his way to the library to find some fourth or third year Ravenclaws.