Theif (grammar corrected)

She screamed in rage as she threw the book across the room. Her lawyers had uncovered a goldmine of information but they needed another month to verify and cross check everything.
She composed herself as a knock interrupted her rage induced hissy fit. She straightened her clothes and answered the door.
"Can I help you?" She asked iceily.
"We heard a scream and wanted to check on you." Draco, who had been pushed to the front said.
"There has been a new development and my plans have been pushed back another month." They all nodded in acceptance.
Suddenly an alarm went off in the common room.
"What's that?" She asked.
"Someone's stealing from Snape again." Draco hissed.
"Stay here!" She ran back into her room and brought out the map.
"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." As the map activated they watched in awe as all of hogwarts was laid out before them. "There! Barty Crouch." The map showed the man inside of Snapes potions cub board.
"Look there's Snape." Daphne pointed as the footprints that were Severus' came upon the thief.
"Hmm that's weird why is he letting him walk away." Draco spoke up.
Evie got a sinking feeling in her stomach as Barty Crouch made his way to Professor Moody's office. "Go get Snape now." There was no room for argument, as a third year ran out of the room.
"Evie, tell us what your thinking." Pansy said as she watched her newest friend watch the amazing map.
She watched as Moody's mark never moved but Crouch seemed to make himself at home in the office. She heard the door open.
"I think, I know how my name got into the goblet." She showed Severus the map. "I think Crouch is disguised as Moody. The night my name came out, he said how someone entered me to try to kill me. He also tried to get me to use my broom for the first task. I bet my trust vault he told Cedric how to open the egg and then since he's a Hufflepuff he would have told me as well, that whole fair play thing." She stared into the potions masters black eyes.
"Why would Crouch want you dead?" He said softly.
"I saw something, after my name came out in Dumbledores office, a memory. The memory was of when Karkaroff gave up the other death eaters to the ministry. He gave up a man called Barty Crouch Junior."
"That's impossible, he died years ago in Azkaban." Snape protested.
"He wouldn't be the first to break out or fake their death. We should call Amelia Bones, even if I am wrong it's still suspicious."
Severus sighed. "Question is should we tell Dumbledore?"
Her eyes narrowed. "The headmaster has known Moody for years, they fought together in the last war, if anyone should have recognized the difference in their friend it should have been him. I would bet my family vault that Dumbledore knows and waiting or orchestrating my usual end of the year confrontations." She sneered.
"You are more then likely correct."  He went over to the fireplace and called through to the DMLE.
Within minutes a group of Aurors came through.
"You said something about an escaped death eater Severus?" Madame bones said sternly.
"Look here." He said pointing at the map.
"Barty Crouch, but I just saw him in the ministry." Shaklebolt spoke up.
Evie had a victorious smug look on her face. "Told you!"
"Miss Potter, why are you in Slytherin, shouldn't you be in the Gryffindor dorms." Bones said confused.
"I got resorted, since I couldn't trust my house mates not to try to kill me with Flora." She deadpanned. "Anyways, we will need to do this strategically. Madame Bones, you and Auror Shaklebolt can use my invisibility cloak. Auror Tonks can you transform into Draco. And then Uncle Sev and I can provide the distraction. Cover story, Draco wants to hand over information on his father, and I as his cousin and god sister will be there for moral support."
"My father hasn't done anything wrong!" The blonde tried to protest.
Evie gave him a blank stare. "Second year." The blonde turned red and looked away.
"Who put you in charge Miss, Potter?" Madame bones questioned her eyes trained on the young woman.
The slytherins in the room raised their hands. "Apparently they did. But since I own this castle effectively making this a matter of trespassing, I do believe you will need my help, unless you know how to lock down the school wards with a few words."
"We will talk about that other bit later. But since your twisting my arm, lead the way."
"Gladly." She quickly summoned the cloak and passed it to the two people. Luckily it was almost curfew. They were several hallways away when they slid into an empty corridor.
Evie rested her head against the stone. "Hogwarts seal the imposter in." She whispered in Parseltongue. The others around her shivered as she spoke. There was something about that language that just scared the magic out of everyone. "We can go now, he won't have an exit." They nodded. As they approached the door Evie touch a rune on her glasses. She had been working all year on getting the rune sequence just right to be able to look through walls.
"He's asleep. Tonks, you and I will do flash bangs and the rest stunners." The veteran Aurors had to admit it was a good plan. As she blasted the door open and the spells were cast the sound of a body hitting the floor was heard. The Aurors went forward to check while she and Severus stayed back.
"Snape do you have any veritaserum?" Madame bones asked.
"I always have some available." He pulled a flask out of his sleeve.
"Why do you keep that?" Evie asked curiously.
He debated if he should honestly tell her and then shrugged. "If I ever got found out as a spy I needed something that would kill me quick, something that had no cure. The truth serum has an interesting effect if overdosed. It liquifies your brain but you can't feel it since it also makes you as high as a kite." Evie had a look on her face that screamed trouble. "Don't even think about it missy, I'm not giving you any." Her face fell slightly before her eyes widened and her bottom lip stuck out slightly.
"But Uncle Sev." He had to look away.
"I told you no and I'm not changing my mind." He tried to stay strong luckily they were interrupted as a balding and unconscious Alastor Moody was Levitated out of a trunk.
"Thank you both for your help." They were told as the Aurors left the school.
"Well that was an eventful evening." She said as she watched them walk away. "I bet you a vile of Basilisk venom that I can get Dumbledore to choke tomorrow."
Severus gave her a calculating stare. "If I'm not there to see it, it doesn't count." The two shook hands.
"Deal." Oh she would get the old man to choke and hopefully it would be the last of him.

She woke up the next morning and made her way to the great hall it seemed like she was later then usual, but the bigger the crowd the better.
She made it seem as if she had been running for a while as she ran through the doors and to the head table.
"Miss, Potter that is not how we behave in the great hall." Mcgongall scolded.
"I'm sorry Professor, but when I got up this morning I remembered, that I was asked to tell you what happened. Professor Moody was arrested! Then his body double was taken to st Mugos." She said as Dumbledore took a drink. Within second the old man was coughing. Several seats down Severus was glaring into his plate. Evie however put on an innocent look. "Or was it the other way around. The death eater impersonating Moody was arrested and The real Professor Moody was taken to St Mugos. I think that one sounds more realistic don't you?" She batted her eyes.
"Miss Potter, please return to your table, and stop telling such far fetched tales." Mcgongall scolded her.
"But it's true Professor, just ask the headmaster, he's the one who has been letting a death eater teach the students this year." All eyes in the great hall turned to the old man whose eyes once again stopped twinkling. "If you don't believe me I'm sure Madame Bones would be happy to give you the full story. Just as soon as she's done with the death eater." She still had that ridiculously happy tone in her voice.
'Potter 2 Dumbledore 0, May the best one win' she thought as she retreated to her table to let the teachers bicker amongst themselves.