Third task part 1

"Good evening everyone," headmistress Tonks addressed the crowd of students. "As you all know our school year is coming close to an end." People cheered. "Indeed, however there is one last thing we need to do this year. The third and Final task of the triwizard tournament. Unlike the other tasks. This task will test not only your power and knowledge but your skills as a leader. There will be a series of three task to be completed, the first three to complete the first task will move onto the second task, the first 2 to complete the second task, will then face off against each others team. Each champion may ask 6 others to join them, making teams of seven." Andromeda smirked.
Evie eyes lit up, the last task would be interesting. Her eyes scanned the great hall. Landing on people she would recruit. Weasley twins, Draco, Roger Davies, Erin Lancaster and lastly Dimitri Petrov. She couldn't help the cheeky grin she sent Draco.
"Dear cousin, I'm going to need your help." She whispered. He gave her a confused look but nodded.
"Now you can recruit students from forth year and up. The rules will be explained day of the task, champions you have one day to recruit. Please enjoy your dinner."
"Draco eat quickly, and grab Roger Davies and take him to the 7th floor you know the room I'm talking about."
"Fine, but I want a box of Frances finest chocolate."
She rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever just do it." She stood up all eyes on her as she made her way to the Gryffindor table, to the twin devils.
"Fred, George. Would you two like to be on my team for the final task." She asked sweetly.
"What's in it for us?" They asked in unison. She tapped her finger against her cheek.
"How about funding for your store, but only if we win." They shared a look.
"We're in!" Again it was said in unison.
"Seventh floor after dinner, don't be late." She smirked.
Next she made her was to the French delegation.
"Erin, I would like for you to be on my team, that is if you don't have any objections." The brunette gave her a look.
"Why do you want me?" She asked her accent heavy.
Evie leaned in to whisper. "Because I know that you are the best quidditch player beaubatons has to offer."
Her eyes lit up in realization.
"The others have not realized it yet?" She smirked. Evie shook her head.
"When they do it will be to late. I will already have the best." She grinned.
"Then yes I would love to help." They shook hands.
"We are meeting on the 7th floor after dinner. Please join us."
Next she made her way to Demitri. Only to be blocked by Viktor.
"Did you come to see me Evie?" He sounded almost happy.
"Um, no actually, I came to see Demitri Petrov." She leaned to the side smiling at the boy who turned around at his name. Many of The durmstrang students chuckled, as Viktor seem to visibly deflate.
"You wished to speak to me, lady Potter."
"How about we talk over there." She pointed to an area away from Viktor. Dimitri nodded.
"He really likes you." He said as they got further away.
"I know, but he will be leaving soon, and I still have three more years of schooling. If his feelings are real then they won't go away in a few year I will revisit the issue then. Now I would like for you to join my team for the final task, please." She got straight to the point.
"Direct, I can see why Krum likes you, but why me?" He smirked.
Oh how she wanted to while that smirk off his face. It was to dangerous, especially with those storm blue eyes.
"Isn't it curious how we need teams of seven?" She tilted her head and smiled.
"Ha," he barked out a laugh. "So why me out of everyone?"
"Because, I have seen your stats at the quidditch training camp in America." His face grew guarded.
"How do you know about that?" He took a step closer towering over her.
A slight blush dusted her cheeks at his closeness.
"Nothing is hidden from the owner." She whispered. His eyes widened.
"If I agree, I want something in return for helping you, keeping this a secret and not helping Krum."
"Sure, if I can grant your request."
"A kiss." She froze and started blushing.
"Why would you want something like that." She stammered out.
"Because, I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss a princess." He grinned. The candlelight of the great hall seemed to make his golden blonde hair sparkle.
She had to look away from his handsomeness. "Seventh floor after dinner don't be late." She quickly turned and made her way back to the Slytherin table.
"What's got you so red in the face?" Daphne teased.
"He said he wanted to know what it felt like to kiss a princess." She said slightly above a whisper.
The girls around her squealed. Gaining the attention of the boys further down.
"Sooo, is he gonna be the one who sets your heart a flutter." Astoria nudged her and wiggled her eyebrows.
"I have no idea what your talking about." She took a drink, the girls however giggled as her ears turned pink.
She made her way to the seventh floor first. As she paced infront of the hidden room she though of a quidditch pitch. As she entered she was mesmerized by the green grass, perfect blue skies. And hoops on each end of the pitch. Taking out the map she watched as Draco collected Roger Davies and the others made their way up. They all seemed to gather together infront of the door. Opening the door she greeted them.
"Welcome, to the room of requirement." She gave a small bow.
They all, except Draco, stared in awe of the room.
"How does this all fit in here." Erin asked spinning around to check out the room.
"Rowena Ravenclaw was indeed a genius, even in this time her knowledge would far surpass even the most dedicated scholars. Each of the founders made a room, a room that was made to protect the students of this castle. I have yet to find Gryffindors or Hufflepuffs. Slytherins however is still under construction after someone practically destroyed it my second year." she scolded. "Now introductions. You all know me, this blonde to my left is Draco Malfoy. The twins are Fred and George Weasley. Fred is on the left and George on the right. Roger Davies is our resident Ravenclaw, the lovely lady is Erin Lancaster and Dimitri Petrov." Her ears started to turn red as he smiled at her.
"Draco, Erin, Roger, you three are our  chasers, Devil twins, you get to cause havoc as out beaters. I am of course seeker and Dimitri is keeper."
"So your saying I'm a keeper?" He winked. The boys all groaned. While Erin rolled her eyes.
"I have no clue what the first challenges are going to be, but I know that together we cover every subject in this school."
"Umm could you explain that." Fred raised his hand.
"I am best at defense and transfiguration, Erin if her records are anything to go by excels in charms, and astronomy, Draco is a prodigy in potions and healing. Dimitri has knowledge of the dark arts from his school, but he is also a ranked dueler and swordsman, Rodger is a natural when it come to herbology and care of magical creatures and you two are the best this school has to offer on runes, arithmetic, and spell development." She smirked.
"How did you know that?" They asked in unison.
"As owner of this school I have access to everyone's grades even the guests this year that had to be cleared by the government to even come." She smirked.
"You can be very frightening, you know that right?" George asked standing slightly behind his brother.
"She knows." Draco smirked. Evie punched his shoulder.
"Now how about we meet here every night after dinner for 3 hours, that time will be spent dueling and practicing quidditch maneuvers."
"That's fine." They all seemed to agree.
"We start tomorrow." She smiled, Draco and Erin left first followed by Roger and the twins until it was her and Dimitri.
Without warning he pulled her close and placed his lips on hers. She was to shocked to react at first before she relaxed. It didn't last long but she was in a daze as he broke off.
"Just as perfect as I expected, goodnight princess." He wink as he kissed her hand and walked out the door.
"Sweet Merlin, is that what I've been missing." She whispered as she touched her finger tips to her lips .