Jealous

After spending a few hours catching up with Oliver, she had headed back to hogwarts and then straight to bed.
It wouldn't be until the next morning that she realized something was wrong.
Waking up the next morning she had a strange sense of foreboding. It wouldn't be the first time this had happened so she shrugged it off and got ready for the day.
People stared at her as she walked down the hallways, that wasn't anything new either. It was strangely quiet in the great hall when she sat down. Which she ignored. She sat eating as Hedwig swooped down and landed on the table beside her. Giving the "owl" a serving of Bacon she checked her mail. Dinner invite, marriage proposal, state invitation, thank you letters. She sighed before she put them to the side and opened the Dailey prophet. She froze as a picture of her and Oliver were the front page. In the picture He had his arms around her and then it moved to show him kissing her hand. She read the article.
Lady Potter has a type. Ladies and Gentlemen this reporter had the opportunity to witness Lady Potter capture the heart of yet another quidditch player. The new starting keeper for Puddlemere United was seen in the ministry embracing Lady Potter as she exited the elevator after the trial of the century. The two went separate ways briefly before meeting in the atrium and leaving for their day in Diagon Alley."
She looked at Draco, who raised an eyebrow at the raven haired girl. His eyes quickly darted to Viktor who was sitting further down the table and then pointed to Cedric who was seated at the furthest table across the hall. Both of the young men seemed to have a cloud of gloom around them.
What happened next would live on a nothing more then a rumor never to be proven true. It would only be truly spoken of once more at a wedding of the young woman the incident happened too. Others who spoke often only did so only in the privacy of their own homes.

She snorted. A full beautiful laugh that had the cutest snort. This had of course occurred when everyone was at their lowest volumes. The laugh however echoed throughout the hall.
"What's so funny?" Draco had asked. Slowly inching away just in case her sanity had finally left the castle.
"They are Jealous!" She said between her breaths. She tried to cover her mouth but the thought of not one but two people being jealous of someone else spending time with her. A potential suitor at that. The idea was comical in her mind. Several people stared at her. Where had the laugh come from? Was this the first time they or anyone had seen her really laugh?

Fred Weasley was one among several other young men who blushed. He didn't believe the article, but then Evie had never really seemed interested in boys. She seemed so untouchable. So far above him he could never hope to offer her anything. From the first minute that he and his brother saw the raven haired girl they knew that Fred Weasley was absolutely smitten.

Cho Chang however grit her teeth in anger as once again the Potter bitch drew everyone's attention to her. It completely slipped her Ravenclaw mind that that was not at all what Evie was trying to do. But she didn't care that bitch had stolen her boyfriend, and it was her fault that she was no longer be eligible to be a perfect and any future she had at quidditch was gone now too! No it wasn't Cho's fault that all these absolutely terrible things happened to her not at all. It was all Evie Potters fault and Cho Chang would get her revenge.

As Evie finally calmed down her laughter, she told the real story of what happened. That after literally bumping into Oliver at the Ministry, they had gone to lunch, where she had filled him in on everything he had missed and he in turn tried to get her to me with the Puddlemere United recruiter.
Draco however still feared for her sanity when she told him she turned the offer down. With her responsibilities to not only the wizgamot but the school, she would never have anytime to herself if she took on what would effectively be a third job.
The rest of the day however Evie would be seen with a much happier Cedric and Viktor, who did everything in their power to make the girl laugh again. They were unsuccessful.