17| Natasha

Please vote,comment,share and follow!
Thank you for 3K 😳💗!! I'm so thankful❤️
Song above^

⤏ 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢, 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘵, 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘴, 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘶𝘱, 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

❝𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘩 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯❞ - 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯
✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

    I sighed as Damiens rough but soft hands rubbed my back. There was so much information to soak in, and it was all happening too fast. We needed to get Ravynne and Jay before they could do anything else. "With everything happening I thought that maybe we could go to the training grounds." Damien said as he softly kissed the back of neck.
"It's better to train then just sit around. Now that we know who we're up against you could teach us a few things and vice versa." I nodded my head, he was right. Sitting down and doing nothing won't help us. "I was also thinking, maybe we could go to that house Colton was thinking about." He hummed a 'yes'  

      The training grounds were filled up, everyone looked concentrated and focused. People were fighting with guns, and knives while others fought in wolf and human form. "Damien" a loud, screechy, noise was heard from behind us. Damien cursed, and closed his eyes in irritation. I turned around to be met with a red headed girl, who's boobs were spilling over her top. I'll admit though, she was beautiful. She walked towards us, and I'm guessing she was trying to sway her hips, but it looked like she got bit on the ass. When she reached us she caressed Damiens forearm, "You look stressed, why don't we have some fun. You can leave this servant girl here." The last statement was pointed towards me.
         I ripped her hand off of Damien and smiled with a glint in my eyes. She looked shock but regained her composure as she saw people staring at her. "Excuse me servant girl, didn't you hear your future Luna, leave!!" She yelled at me while she pointed her finger at my face. My siren laughed and hissed in malice, "No, you listen to your future Luna, get out of my face" I say as calmly and collectively as I can.

      People around us smirk at the red head, and she looks embarrassed. Without a second to waste she raises her hand at me, with an intent to harm me. Before she could do anything I snatch her hand and bend it behind her back. She screams as I let her go, pushing her face into the ground. "You dumb bitch!! Do you know who I am?!" She screamed at me, grass in her hair and dirt smeared on her face. Damien growls before I could say anything, "you will respect your Luna or else you'll be punished" he said, his voice sounding deeper than usual.
     His wolf was in control, and by the look of everyone's faces I was right. She shivered in fear, but tried to mask it with a smile. "But you loved that night, just us and the fire light" she whispered so only we could hear her. My feelings were hurt, and it felt like my worst fears were coming true. This all changed when Damien chuckled sinisterly, "first off, Natasha,  we didn't do anything, you tried coming onto me and I pushed you away. Second, the only reason you're alive is because your father has done so much for the kingdom."

     He started speaking louder so everyone would hear, "we have never done anything, we have never hugged let alone shook hands. You just feel the need to stake a claim on something that is not yours. But believe me, and I don't care if you're a woman, if you disrespect my mate or anyone else, and try to harm them I'll rip your head off." Everyone around us had a smug smile, and Natasha looked angry. She glared at me, but retreated back to her group that was far away. I put my hand in Damiens bicep and gripped it slightly.
       He took a few deep breathes and turned to me, his eyes changed back to normal, to those beautiful green eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see that" he apologized, I smiled widely. "It's alright, you should of let me have a go at her." I smirk. My inner siren wanted to be let out, but the sight of our mate diminished our anger.

      We trained that day, they taught me new moves and I taught them too. I placed a spell on everyone in the kingdom, a spell that would keep them safe and unharmed. A teenage boy, by the name of Max, came up to me. "Luna, would you like to take part in an old tradition" he seemed very shy, and I nodded to his question. And that's where we were now, apparently this tradition was that everyone would attack a person who isn't a wolf, which is me.  If I can beat them all I win, and if I lose they win. Sounds kinda of unfair, but I'll give it a go.
       I'm competitive, so I planted my feet on the ground knowing I'd win. Everyone stood opposite of me, mainly all adults.  Some had shifted while others stayed in their human form. The referee, which happened to be Darius, counted down from 3 to 1. I closed my eyes and breathed as Darius counted down. Once everyone heard 1, they came charging at me. I open my eyes and open my mouth. I sing, and it captures everyone's attention. It wasn't anything special, just an old classic that sirens used to sing. I walked around, as my voice puts everyone into a spell. Everyone suddenly falls down, and sleeps and I keep walking around and singing.

       I stopped singing as I saw everyone sleep, and I smirked in victory. I heard someone clear their throat behind me, my eyes widened as I turned around. Damien stood there with a smug smile, "your magic doesn't work on me" he jokingly taunts me. "But you have a beautiful and dangerous voice" I chuckled and get into a stance, knowing that if my magic wouldn't work I'd have to fight him. And so that's what happened, we fought. I punched him in his abdomen, and ducked when he wanted to punch me in mine. As I was distracted he kicked out his leg and swung it on mine, making me fall. I roll over as he tries to get a hit at me.
I get back up by doing a kick up. We keep fighting until eventually he has me on the ground. We both breathe heavily and he smirks in victory on top of me. He goes down to kiss me, but I turn my cheek making him land his kiss on my cheek. He growls slightly, but still chuckles. I look around to see all the pack members still asleep. "So, how long are they gonna be out" Damien asks as he lifts me up. I  shrug my shoulders, "maybe for about 2 hours. But don't worry I got this"

     And for the last 15 mins, I was teleporting each pack member to their rooms or houses. My mind suddenly went back to Natasha,

there was something off about her and I was going to find out.
________________________________

 ^how does this look, 😏😏? HEHEHE Instead of now just typing it out, I can just add this pic I'm so excited ☺️☺️

What do you think of Natasha??

What did you think of the song at the top?

Again thanks all of you for 3k readers have a great day and be safe 👋❤️