9| Nightmares Become Reality

Please vote, comment, share and follow!1k reads!! and 75 votes❤️😭 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Also all of this is fantasy, none of it is real. ( just wanted to let you know)

If we get more than 10 votes, I'll update even faster!

⤏ 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱 𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦

❝𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.❞ - 𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴.

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

      Darkness, it was all my sight could obtain. I couldn't see anything, not even the ground, it was as if I was floating on thin air. I didn't know where I was. "Thesia, help me."

Damien.

      Something was wrong, I ran towards the voice or at least I thought I did. A scream was caught in my throat as I fell down an endless hole. "Thesia where are you?! Help, please!!" I was about to respond until I landed on something slimy.  I was turned upside down, and slowly as well as painfully dragged up. Suddenly a light was shined brightly on my eyes. My eyes widened, and I screamed bloody murder.
     A scaly, large, and terrifying monster was infront of me. It was hanging me upside down by it's tongue, ready to swallow me whole. I felt my claws forcefully being pried out of my fingers because of my fear.  I clawed at its face, blood seeping out of its right eye. He screamed in what I assume would be pain, but as I was about to claw at him once more something stopped me. The creatures face morphed into something else, my soulmate.  His skin was melting off his face as I stared at him in horror. He breathed heavily, "this is all your fault, why did you stay you selfish bitch!" He seethed at me, his breathe hitting my face.

     I screamed as I was let go, and once again I fell into a deep hole. I landed on something hard, I felt something wet at the back of my head. I touched my head, and winced. I couldn't see it but judging from the metallic smell I'm guessing it was my blood. I heard someone tsk repeatedly behind me. I got up hastily, and turned around but couldn't see anything. My eyes were sharpened and I could see a large figure making it's way towards me.

    "Why?" The voice taunted me. "Why did you do this, why couldn't you have left." I felt my eyes sharpen even more, and could see it was Damien. More footsteps surrounded me, I whirled around to see more faces, faces that shocked me even more. "You just had to fuck everything up, didn't you" Darius seethed, Xavier was snarling at me while he had an arm wrapped around Darius. "To think that you would be a good queen, you basically endangered us all." Hunter spat at me, his words bitter.