14| Interrogation

Thank you all for 2k reads!!🥺🥰
Please Vote,comment,share and follow!
Have fun reading!!

Colton above^

⤏ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢/𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳

❝𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 ❞ - 𝗥𝗼𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘆
✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

"You're going to the basement aren't you?" Thesia questioned me, knowing the answer. I nodded my head stiffly. "Let me come with you, I can help you know." No, that was my initial reaction. I didn't want her to witness the horrors I'd be doing to this man. But she had a point, she could use her witch powers to get into his head. I sighed heavily, "I'll mind-link  one of the guards for you to come down." I said. I wanted my time with that rogue first. I wanted to inflict some pain, but I wouldn't do that if it meant the cost of my mate looking at me like a monster.
    She seemed to have understood my reason and nodded her head. She grabbed my hand as I was about to leave and went up on her tiptoes to kiss me. My wolf purred, and I smirked as I pulled her in tighter and deepened the kiss. My hand going down to cup her ass, through her beautiful dress.

     Family is everything, and when people cross my family they'll have to learn the hard way. I walked down slowly to the basement. The moment I stepped into the basement all the prisoners growled and sneered. One loud growl emitting from my throat had silence crawling throughout this dark hall. You could hear my footsteps as I walked through the hallway.

Cell 124, 125, 126.

Here it is, cell number 127. The metal door creaked loudly as the guards opened it. The man before me was hanging from the ceiling by his two hands. His body filled with cuts, his hands turning purple, and there were clamps on his hands. That's what was holding him up, and not letting him fall. I walked around him and unclamped his hands, making him fall on the ground. He groaned, but started to scream in agony as I stepped on his fingers. "Who are you, why are you here and who sent you?" I asked without an emotion on my face or tone. When he didn't answer I walked over to a bucket of wolfsbane and dumped it on him. He screamed bloody murder, "are you going to speak now, or forever hold your peace" sarcasm dripping from my tone.
       "Xerxes is my name, I was sent to hurt you but I mistakenly thought your brother was you. And for who sent me well-" he chuckled "-you already have enough information." I shook my head as I walked over to all the tools I could use to torture him with. He continued to make snide comments but started to quiet down as he saw what I hand in my hands. A silver dagger dangled from the thumb and pointer finger. "Do you know what I do to liars" I say as I press the blade on his forearm. He screams and cries.

      I bent down to his height, "so tell me the truth, or else.." I dangled the dagger in front of his eyes. He screams and chokes on blood as I bring down the dagger and cut three of his fingers.  I smirk at him when I hear him whisper 'ok' over and over again. "The name is Colton, some witch came and took me from no mans land. She told me she'd give me everything I've ever desired if I joined her. So I did, my first mission was to hurt your brother." He whispered in pain.
    "What's the witches name" I asked as I dug the dagger into his stomach. He hissed, "I'm not sure it started with an R maybe-" I cut him off and asked the question I was dreading, "Ravynne Vexx?" He nodded his head quickly, trying to do anything that'll remove the dagger from him. "Who else was with her?" He coughed slightly, blood coming out of his mouth, "I don't remember but it was this creepy man, he was off. She looked like she would do anything for him but he looked like he couldn't care less."

"That confirms our suspicions." I heard someone whisper behind me. I whipped around and my eyes darkened. Thesia stood there, and a guard who was shaking in fear was next to her. "I thought I said to let her up when I said so." I growled with a menace tone. "Calm down and either way now we can dig deeper on who this so called man is. But first-" thesia said as she turned towards Colton. "Where did Ravynne take you?" He gulped and smirked at her. "I think that's enough talking for one night don't you think sugar buns." He smiled evilly while eyeing her up and down. I growled loudly, my eyes switching from my normal eye color to black. My wolf wanted to take over, but the rage disappeared when I saw Thesia stare at me and smile.
       "I don't think you heard me correctly" she said as she walked around him. She lifted her arm and said something under her breath. Suddenly Colton screamed and tried to crawl towards the door. The guards grabbed him and tied him down with silver to a chair. Thesia's hand was held up as she kept twisting her fingers to form a fist. Each time her fingers would resemble a fist he'd fight against the chains and scream for mercy. "Okay!" He yelled and cried. His tears mixing in with his blood. Thesia stopped the torture she held on him, and looked at me and smiled in triumph.

"She took me to this old rusty house on a hill. It was filled with books and potions. She told me to have a seat near this crystal ball thing. It started to show images of me, living a great life. The money and riches, she said it would all be mine. But she said I couldn't have it unless I did something in return. She told me to hurt Darius and go back to report back to her. She was being really weird though, staring off into certain parts of the house. Anyways you guys caught me and here we are now" he painfully wheezed out a chuckle for the last part.

Thesia looked at me in question 'house on the hill' she mouthed. "Do you remember the way to this so called house, Colton" he shook his head 'no' at my question. "She knocked me out somehow. All I remember is her eyes, one of them looked green. Then she just snapped her fingers. And then I woke up outside of the house." Thesia walked behind him and pressed her thumbs on his temple.

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

My eyes widened as I went through his memory. Images of Ravynne and how she negotiated with him came into my brain like a movie. I stopped at where she brought him to the house. I knew where this was, but I just didn't know how to get to it. I followed them through the memory, as if I was a ghost. "Sit down boy, let me tell you about the offer I have planned for you." Ravynne told Colton. He sat down with hesitancy as I walked around and tried to take in every detail of the house. My heart stopped as she turned her head and looked into my eyes.
   'She was being really weird though, staring off into certain parts of the house'. She knew I was here, suddenly she squinted her eyes and looked around. I smirked at her as I kept my eyes on her, watching her every move. Even though the stone was strong, my powers were stronger. I guess she could tell as her eyes squinted in anger.

There were pictures of my mother and darts on her face. My eyes glossed over, my siren wanting to come out and show her that I'm stronger and better than her, but I pushed the feeling down. I then saw something that caught my eye; it looked so odd amongst the other decorations in the house. Why did she have it here?

Why did she have a necklace that smelled like the Kingdom?
________________________________
Please vote,comment,share and follow!

Any thoughts so far?

What do you think of the story?