23| Realm of Dreams

Please comment,vote,share,and follow!

^ song above has nothing to do with the chapter... it just puts me in my feels😌

⤏ 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯

❝𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥.❞
✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

    "Relax son, we'll get her back" my dad said as he rubbed my back. There wasn't any time to waste, this was going on for too long and I needed to end it. I was on my way to the council meeting, one that I had called for. I opened the double doors, and everyone faced me. All the leaders of every supernatural race, races that no one thought would even exist.

   When I couldn't find Thesia anymore, and all I could smell was her blood my wolf went into a frenzy. I raced down to the cells and talked to the prisoner we had, and had to pry out information from him. They had kidnapped her and were planning on killing her when everyone was in battle.

     I already sent a handful of warriors to patrol the house Ravynne was seen in, the one Colton told us about.

   "We'll be attacking Ravynne and Jay in the Angel of Death in 3 days" I say cutting straight to the chase. Everyone's face was set into determination, and they nodded their heads. "Gather every warrior of yours, we're going to war." I said. We discussed more about the plan and our strategy, before I sent everyone home to prepare.

      I wanted to go out there and search for her, fight Ravynne and Jay by myself, but I knew that could never happen. I was one wolf, and even though I was the king I was no match against a powerful witch, another royal wolf and their entire army. I had to be strategic, I had to think with my head and not my heart.

    My wolf whined out, wanting to be around his mate. I picked out her favorite shirt, which was mine, and placed it on my nose and sniffed it. It might've looked weird but I needed to calm my wolf down. Her entire scent was in our room, and it hurt.

     I closed my eyes, and waited for the God of Dreams to welcome me into his kingdom. "Pssst" someone whispered around me, I opened my eyes to see a cell. I looked around with a perplexed look on my face until it turned into worry. "This isn't real" I said out, she shushed me.

   There she was, my mate, tied down to a chair with rope. She looked so defeated, and when I saw her look at me, that shimmer of hope filled her eyes. "It's real, I entered your dreams" she whispered. I tried going towards her to hug her, but it didn't work. I went right through her like a ghost.